News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Classic Update Pack #13

Started by Ry60003333, August 12, 2011, 02:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: pirates on August 13, 2011, 04:11:08 PM
i dunno how to post pictures but in :barrows room:torag there is no stairs... glitch:P
Not sure if that is a glitch or not, I think Ryan just didn't add it.

EDIT: There was someone on a cheat client who deleted it.

Kyle

Na, Ryan Did Add It There Was Just Some Looser On A Cheat Client Earlier Deleting Things.

Jake

Quote from: Kyle on August 13, 2011, 11:45:52 PM
Na, Ryan Did Add It There Was Just Some Looser On A Cheat Client Earlier Deleting Things.
Yeah, I just got tolled that this was the case.

Did you find out who did it?

Kyle

Yes It Was Drdek Knight, I Think Someone Took Care Of It.

Kevin

Alright, easy fix. Will be fixed ASAP. Thanks guys! :D

Dug

Everyone must be aware, that getting the various items from the chest are all left to chance, you could get for example,  a Bandos Tassets on your first 10 runs, or you could get it after 1000 runs, so don't give up! Just keep doing it and eventually you'll get something!
I'll just let you people know how frustrated i am..  right now, i've got 3 3rd age vambs and 3 3rd age range coifs, those could have been other rewards, but it's all left to chance. I'm sure Ryan\Kevin have already discussed this in a blitz topic so just enjoy the game even if your not getting anything : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Quote from: Dug on August 15, 2011, 05:20:14 AM
Everyone must be aware, that getting the various items from the chest are all left to chance, you could get for example,  a Bandos Tassets on your first 10 runs, or you could get it after 1000 runs, so don't give up! Just keep doing it and eventually you'll get something!
I'll just let you people know how frustrated i am..  right now, i've got 3 3rd age vambs and 3 3rd age range coifs, those could have been other rewards, but it's all left to chance. I'm sure Ryan\Kevin have already discussed this in a blitz topic so just enjoy the game even if your not getting anything : ).
And you need to remember that Ryan isn't just making your own personal drop rates lower then everyone else's, The drop rate is for everyone. So don't get annoyed when you see someone get an item and you don't.

Sora

Trading with players is a good way to get the items you want from the chest!
That's how i got most of my wanted items.  8)

Francis

Good job Ryan! People have been waiting for this for a long time, and now it's here for us to enjoy! ;D
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!