News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Classic Update Pack #13

Started by Ry60003333, August 12, 2011, 02:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desolate

Yes I know that, but it makes killing a person 100x easier, so safing is out of the question. Would there be anyway to counteract the high hits?

Jake

Quote from: Jarred on August 12, 2011, 07:25:50 AM
Yes I know that, but it makes killing a person 100x easier, so safing is out of the question. Would there be anyway to counteract the high hits?
Prayer and Pots I'm guessing. I'm not even sure if Pking is going to be any different, I haven't tried yet.

M I K E

Yayy thanks, i think i try it! :P

Godswords tho...people will two hit other ppl.. :s

Yoho

Barrows sucks when you don't get a good reward, but it's the opposite when you do get one. 8)

Jake

Two hit killing someone wouldn't be that bad, In my opinion. 8)

Dynasty

Travis, (Volcanic Me) Was completely right... Lol ban him cause of nerdrage. That's nice.

Kevin, (This is a picture of him)

Ouch....

OT: Only 5 years to support godswords. Shocking.

Trololololol? I think not. More like the truth that's hidden.

Yoho

Ouch? That is a morphed picture you -removed-.

Sora

Quote from: Dynasty on August 12, 2011, 09:30:44 AM
Travis, (Volcanic Me) Was completely right... Lol ban him cause of nerdrage. That's nice.

Kevin, (This is a picture of him)

Ouch....

OT: Only 5 years to support godswords. Shocking.

Trololololol? I think not. More like the truth that's hidden.

Iruleatlife(Dynasty), if you're not too stupid to know, that picture was morphed.
I have to say, you really fail at trolling.
It's not even funny, you fail hardcore.
I don't think your post offends that staff not even one bit.
And if you can make godswords and 3rd age, code it all by yourself, put it into the game, I'll give you all the respect I have.
But if you can't do that, don't come on here and TRY to act like a troll and be a smart-ass.
You don't know anything, so don't say anything.

On Topic: Thanks for the update! It's great! It gives me more of a reason to no-life the game!  ;D :D

ratman3

Just looking at this makes me actually want to re-join! THANK YOU RYAN!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Thrive

WORKING BARROWS!?!!? ZOMG.
Reminds me of something I played like... ehh 5 years ago?

Well, at least it's something that actually seems beneficial...

I'm laughing at how many people are so appalled by this update. If you were to post this update on any other server you might get:
- "Kinda late?"
- "So when is that dungeoneering coming out?"
- "Someone wanna call the waaaaaambulance because this guy is gonna cry when he realizes this has already been coded by 50000 other people."
- "4 years in the making and you're just adding barrows?"
- "EP1C F41LZ"
- "Nice. What's next to invent, the Wheel?"
-
Quote from: Volcanic Me on August 12, 2011, 03:26:36 AM
Whoo! Five years for Godswords, 3rd Age, and a Barrows minigame! We're making real progress now! At this rate I'll get a Chaotic Rapier on my 28th birthday!
- "This guy must hang out with the Soviets, cause I just heard the Soviets just got the telephone!"
- "It's 2011 Bud. Might wanna get up to speed."
- "Geez, this guy must of had a coma cuz he's acting like Barrows is Brand new."
- "Tl;dr"

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Kevin

Guys get back on topic. As for the troublesome people who posted they have received punishments.

Great update Ryan! :D

Sean

Quite an enjoyable update I must say! Now, who's the one to make a guide for it?

Free Legend

Nice update, I love the specials but dds special doesn't work properly, the 2nd hit doesn't actually damage the opponents health.

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

pirates

i dunno how to post pictures but in :barrows room:torag there is no stairs... glitch:P