News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Tell me please.

Started by Jake, August 10, 2011, 06:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Can someone tell me what I have done wrong? I have been getting allot of hate from the majority of the community, Like remarks such as "Wanna be mod", "Noob New Player" Etc. I don't consider myself as a wanna be noob, I just try to help out the community.

If you do hate me, Majority of people, please tell me why. Whether it be thought comment or personal message.

*Please keep this in rants*

Yoho

From Ross's thread we've established that the majority of this community do not like wanna-be's, and as for new, you're not new, everyone knows who you are.

Jake

Quote from: Yoho on August 10, 2011, 06:17:43 AM
From Ross's thread we've established that the majority of this community do not like wanna-be's, and as for new, you're not new, everyone knows who you are.
I kinda figured that, But can someone Ridle me how I'm a wanna-be? I dont see how people can judge me like that.

Sora

Don't listen to people who've called you a wanna-be. They're just saying that because they have nothing else better to say.
Ignore it. You've done nothing wrong, in fact, you've even helped the community.
Don't listen to them and just keep doing what you think is right.  :)

Dug

If anyone is going to call other people "Wannabe mods" Let me say something loud and clear from a dear friend that passed this on.
"BYOM" This stands for Be Your Own Mod. Anybody can report another person and get them muted, but mods have the ability and responsibility to take physical action.
Also what he said^, you are indeed not a mod wannabe.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

dieknowsawr

You're a wanna be by sucking up to the mods, trying to have perfect grammar,
posting reports 24/7 , and not to forget always fighting reasons saying worldscape
is "perfect" when we all know it isn't perfect, nothing is. But back to the point, you're
always saying what you know , and acting like you're smarter then the majority of the players.

As for a new player, No, We all know who you are..

Not don't go turning this into a flame war , Not in the mood !!

Yoho

Quote from: Terror on August 10, 2011, 07:50:04 AM
I kinda figured that, But can someone Ridle me how I'm a wanna-be? I dont see how people can judge me like that.

You will never see these people IRL so you shouldn't give a damn what they think.

Krest I V

First, I'd like to say that calling some one a wanna-be isn't really an insult, I'd say it's more of a compliment.

Second, like Leigh said, you'll most likely never meet any of these people in real life, so the opinions of people who're calling you names don't matter. I'm not saying you should abuse your anonymity.

lollol

Quote from: Terror on August 10, 2011, 07:50:04 AM

Well For Me I Say That You Could Be A Wannabe When You Report People For Something They Havnt Done, Like You Have Done With Me, I Said IX And You Reported Me I Was Like, WTF THIS LIL WANNABE, That's How People Judge You Actually, Just Try To Think Before You Report Your Just Making A Bad Rep. For Your Self You Know What Am Sayin, I Say That Ur Not A Wannabe, I Was Just Like You Actually. "HELPING OUT THE COMMUINITY" But People Just Judge So Quick.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

ratman3

Being a "Wanna-Be" just shows to others that your commited to helping people on Worldscape.  Also, if people really want to go out of their way just to say that, then they want to be mods also, if they're making that analysis.  Everybody has a little urge within them to help others, and some people express that while they play.  Nothing is wrong with that.  Going out of your way to help others, and geting noticed for it is I'd say, a compliment.  I don't hate you, and I remember when you first joined a few months back. 

I hope you take that as constructive criticism, and don't let it go to your head.  If you do, then you just become a bigger target to antagonizers, and lose sight of your goal.  Stick to it, and ignore peoples' negative remarks towards you.  "Be like water running off of a ducks back.", as my Dad always tells me.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Jake

Quote from: dieknowsawr on August 10, 2011, 04:55:53 PM
You're a wanna be by sucking up to the mods, trying to have perfect grammar,
posting reports 24/7 , and not to forget always fighting reasons saying worldscape
is "perfect" when we all know it isn't perfect, nothing is. But back to the point, you're
always saying what you know , and acting like you're smarter then the majority of the players.

As for a new player, No, We all know who you are..

Not don't go turning this into a flame war , Not in the mood !!
So many things wrong with that.
1. I don't suck up to Mods nor do I always agree with what they say. The reason you think that us because I have a allot if Respect for most of the staff members and it probably shows.
2. I don't try to have perfect grammar, This is how I normally type. Thanks is for thinking I try though ;D !
3. I don't post reports 24/7, Infact I don't think I have posted one in a while. When I do post o e though it's because I don't want Rule breakers Ruining the game for other members, It also saves the staff a little bit of work and effort.
4. Me thinking the game is Perfect is my own personal opinion, Just because you don't think it's perfect doesn't mean you're right.
5. I do not think I'm smarter then the majority of the members, Even if I was I would't brag about it. The only thing I have said is that I think that I'm more mature then the people who have been here for 3-4 years.

Am I getting a hint of jealousy or something?

Id like to thank everyone who has left me NICE comments, it means allot :)

For those of you who didn't , well, get over it.

Wild

Well i think your a wanna be mod. But i dont care about it, ive been a wanna be mod to :p

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Jake

Well, Everyone, I don't really care what anyone thinks of me anymore. The only person who's opinion matters is my own.

Thanks for everyone's ho honesty though

dieknowsawr

Terror, Do you wanna be a mod?