News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

You ..

Started by dieknowsawr, August 09, 2011, 07:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Lol, This makes me laugh.

You've been here for 3-4 years and your more immature then the people who have been here for "3 Months Max?".

You need to chill and not loose your temper.

Kevin

This whole topic is ridicules. I was the one who Warned Program, and because of that WorldScape is going to hell? Just because things are not being ran the same way doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter how long you have been with WorldScape, I've seen players who have been here for a month and are a lot smarter then some of the players who have been here for years. Honestly, majority of the players(Not all of them) who have been here for years act as if they are King almighty and rule everything, they are complete douche bags to other players in-game because they think they deserve more then that. Whenever someone else is made staff besides them they complain and be even bigger douche bags, whenever their friends get in trouble they go on to make topics about how the servers is falling apart.

Let me clear some things up. I warned Aaron 30% for 1 reason, he was trolling a new Player Moderator on his new topic, he has gotten away with a lot of stuff, and yes it was too harsh but at the time I didn't care and it is something he can wait out. He didn't receive a ban or a mute, it was a WARNING! All he has is a little "Watched" title on his account, that will go away in a-couple days. If he can't respect a staff member what makes you think he can respect a regular member. If he wants to remain part of this community he along with everyone else who reads this, needs to respect each-other.

But Kevin! Trolling is not against the rules! Maahhh!
No, it isn't. But is it against the law to jump off a bridge? No, because it's common sense. You should know "Hey I shouldn't troll at members, because it's rude, disrespectful, and it makes the community look bad."

We shouldn't have to write everything out. Even if we did over half of you don't read the rules. That's why we still are banning players for Auto clicking, and training on themselves in funpk.

I assure you WorldScape is not going anywhere. WorldScape has been around for longer then 90% of the other private servers. WorldScape was first turned on ~January/February 2007.

If players want to be wannabe mods let them. If they want to try to benefit the community by telling players what they can and cannot do let them. It doesn't effect the staff in any way, if anything it helps us, and we welcome it.

Now, I am locking this topic because it has just turned into a small flame war.