News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Runescape account progress thread

Started by M I K E, August 09, 2011, 08:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of account should i make?

60 Attack, 1 Defence, 52 Prayer
2 (25%)
70 Attack, 40 Defence, 52 Prayer
2 (25%)
60 Attack, 40 Defence, 52 Prayer
0 (0%)
80 Attack, 70 Defence, 70 Prayer
0 (0%)
Just train all stats as high as possible?
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

M I K E

-GOALS-

70 Ranged [X]
Monkey madness [X]!!
60 Attack [X!!!!]
44 Prayer [] (Will stay 1 for some time...)
70 Strength [] (Around 63)
75 Magic [] (21, will level it up as soon as i get more bank...)
1M cash (Any kind donators? I need some money for 31 prayer XD)

Guys should i get my mage up and try rush with DDS and some normal spellbook spell? :P

JUST GOT A LEVEL 78, 94 MAGE ICE BARRAGE, 90 RANGE 80STR 71 ATTACK, FROM MY FRIEND :p

Jake

I made allot of money through Hunter, Thats if you're member.

If not then Fishing or Woodcutting.

I strongly suggest that you Merch or flip instead of getting your money through skills, It takes agers otherwise.

M I K E

Any merch or flip item suggestions?

I did maple logs on F2P XD

Im P2P btw...

Jake

Quote from: M I K E on August 09, 2011, 08:43:26 AM
Any merch or flip item suggestions?

I did maple logs on F2P XD

Im P2P btw...
There isn't really a set item to Flip or Merch. You just need to watch the G.E and see what is going to drop and what is going to rise.

I haven't been on the Runescape site in a while so i can't really help you out.

Joker

If you are 40 def and + go to spiders or cyclops ( In the warrior guild )
If you are 1 defence,I suggest flesh crawlers..But you need a punch of food.

M I K E

Flesh crawlers are full of bots tho, and yeah i have enough food :P Using lobsters..

I K3 Dubstep

You should always train your combat along side your Slayer. It brings in a decent amount of money and you're training 3 skills(Slayer, Hitpoints, and whatever combat skill you choose) at once.
And also, if you plan on going 40\42\45 or even 50, you need to quest about 99% of your defence experience. If you need help with the quests needed, feel free to send me a message. I had Barrows Gloves and 42 Defence at about 73 combat.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

ratman3

Best thing to do when there's a new update; Take advantage of it.  When the new Treasure Trials update (August of last year) happened, people were trading Party Hats for some of the new items... That boost happened for a week, then everything crashed.  When an update occurs, it's best to capitalize on it as soon as possible, and don't get caught in the fall of the price.

Also, for merching pratice, actually pick some stocks in a Stock Market, and watch them for a few days.  Predict what would've happened, and watch your potential gain/loss.  The GE prices are extremely similar to IRL Stock Prices.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

Quote from: ratman3 on August 14, 2011, 02:45:49 PM
Best thing to do when there's a new update; Take advantage of it.  When the new Treasure Trials update (August of last year) happened, people were trading Party Hats for some of the new items... That boost happened for a week, then everything crashed.  When an update occurs, it's best to capitalize on it as soon as possible, and don't get caught in the fall of the price.
Also, for merching pratice, actually pick some stocks in a Stock Market, and watch them for a few days.  Predict what would've happened, and watch your potential gain/loss.  The GE prices are extremely similar to IRL Stock Prices.
Just like in worldscape, where recently people had the advantage of teleing to the chest room.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Quote from: Dug on August 15, 2011, 07:20:27 AM
Quote from: ratman3 on August 14, 2011, 02:45:49 PM
Just like in worldscape, where recently people had the advantage of teleing to the chest room.
Yeah, But Runescape release bugs are never that big. They're fixed at a blinding pace if they're found too, lol.

ratman3

I found a dupe glitch awhile back in the Warriors Guild, that would dupe sets of rune armour.  When I tried it the second time... it was patched :/

But yeah, "Ya gotta make due with whatcha got" works everywhere.  Do anything that you want (besides pay IRL money) for situations in games.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

M I K E

60 Attack finally, and i can wear Dragon scimitar now... :)

Now i just need some money for Prayer, gonna get 31 for now.. :)

Any donators?

Jake

Quote from: M I K E on August 17, 2011, 11:30:39 AM
60 Attack finally, and i can wear Dragon scimitar now... :)

Now i just need some money for Prayer, gonna get 31 for now.. :)

Any donators?
Congratulations.

I'd donate but I don't play Runescape.

Wild

Post some screenies of your acc, would be nice. :p

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

M I K E

Quote from: x wild x on August 18, 2011, 05:04:28 AM
Post some screenies of your acc, would be nice. :p

Trying to post some screenies soon, like stats, quests and some loots :P Pking atm with Magic short Ft. DDS :)