News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

RS HACKERS

Started by Diva La Viva, August 05, 2011, 09:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diva La Viva

there is some noobtart that is hacking me in rs. First time he took my zammy gs, abby whip and full veracs lol. And i forgot to change password. So this time he made me banned, fun huh?

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Program on August 05, 2011, 09:56:42 AM
I would recommend you scan your computer for viruses.
Already did.

Joker

That suck. :(
Maybe Trojan keyloggers? =o

Diva La Viva

It seems like there was others that got hacked at the same time. :-\

Joker

Hackers on the storm. X.x

Jake

My Partyhat got taken off me when I got hacked, You just need to relise that Runescape is just a game. Lmfao.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Terror on August 07, 2011, 08:25:55 AM
My Partyhat got taken off me when I got hacked, You just need to relise that Runescape is just a game. Lmfao.
i know its just a game lol. But its still not fun to lose stuff that you've been working for in months.

M I K E

Maxi i got an idea, lets start playing again together, since our timezones are pretty close to eachother and ya... :)

Diva La Viva

Quote from: M I K E on August 07, 2011, 11:00:07 AM
Maxi i got an idea, lets start playing again together, since our timezones are pretty close to eachother and ya... :)
HAHA i'm so gonna hack this dude who've been hacking me. Karma.

This is his internet ip :D

M I K E

GL hacking someone through IP + that is a weird lookin IP..

Joker

How you will hack him? =o

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Program on August 08, 2011, 01:24:43 AM
He won't be able to hack him through his IP address unless the guy's computer is an old unpatched piece of sh*t...
Thats what im gonna check, otherwise ima give the ip to jagex, if it works.  :-X

Jake

It's your fault that your account got hacked, You probably should make Recovery Questions and an Email Registration.

I dare you to stuff with his computer, If you can  8)

Diva La Viva

I'm gonna get new stuff the no legit way. It shouldn't be more than fair.

Jake

Quote from: Diva La Viva on August 08, 2011, 03:01:39 AM
I'm gonna get new stuff the no legit way. It shouldn't be more than fair.
If you're going to Bot then Good Luck to you. I botted my 99 Hunting and Agility.