News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

RS HACKERS

Started by Diva La Viva, August 05, 2011, 09:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Looks like Fagex gonna face this hard problem..And they give back stuff? OR NOT?

M I K E

Quote from: Joker_ on August 08, 2011, 08:38:12 AM
Looks like Fagex gonna face this hard problem..And they give back stuff? OR NOT?

Yeah this started after free trade came out..

And they dont refund items, possibly rollback a little to get em back, not sure :S

Diva La Viva

I don't know how to bot, i'd like to learn... MIKE!!! Oh and i'm gonna buy the stuff back for r34l c4sh bro. I've got a shitton of money in the bank :)

Jake

Quote from: Diva La Viva on August 08, 2011, 10:28:20 AM
I don't know how to bot, i'd like to learn... MIKE!!! Oh and i'm gonna buy the stuff back for r34l c4sh bro. I've got a shitton of money in the bank :)
Wow, Spending real money on a game? That the silliest thing I've heard in a long time. You do relies that you're buying digital items for absolute real cash? Plus you could get scammed and loose your money and get nothing.

Seriously, Don't spend real money on Runescape, Dude.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Terror on August 08, 2011, 06:34:46 PM
Quote from: Diva La Viva on August 08, 2011, 10:28:20 AM
Wow, Spending real money on a game? That the silliest thing I've heard in a long time. You do relies that you're buying digital items for absolute real cash? Plus you could get scammed and loose your money and get nothing.

Seriously, Don't spend real money on Runescape, Dude.
Okay, then i might not aswell donate to the server. It's the same thing. And oh, is that your choice or mine? btw, i have like 20000 dollars in my bank, what the f*ck matters if i spend 14 dollars?

Jake

You obviously don't relies you're about to spend REAL money on an ITEM in a COMPUTER GAME.

You could pretty much buy a car for that much money.

I never said it was my choice, But you'd most likely regret it because it's a stoopid game.

And donating on a server is different because that isn't for an item, It's to help the server pay its fees, Vps, Advertising Etc.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Terror on August 09, 2011, 06:13:44 AM
You obviously don't relies you're about to spend REAL money on an ITEM in a COMPUTER GAME.

You could pretty much buy a car for that much money.

I never said it was my choice, But you'd most likely regret it because it's a stoopid game.

And donating on a server is different because that isn't for an item, It's to help the server pay its fees, Vps, Advertising Etc.
Yeah but it's still wasting money on a game, right? Most people will donate to get the reward, not for any foundation.
And, yeah i know i could buy a car for that, but i'll wait till i get 18 first lol.
Let's just quit the arguing.

Jake

Because it's the most stupidest thing you could ever do, In the future you will regret even playing it.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Terror on August 09, 2011, 06:41:35 AM
Because it's the most stupidest thing you could ever do, In the future you will regret even playing it.
I'm just gonna give up. Stop caring about others business, please. Thank you for your advice but i'm not gonna use it. K? Am i making myself clear enought for you to get it now? Or do i have to say more?

lollol

Quote from: M I K E on August 08, 2011, 09:30:25 AM
Quote from: Joker_ on August 08, 2011, 08:38:12 AM

Yeah this started after free trade came out..

And they dont refund items, possibly rollback a little to get em back, not sure :S

Well Probably "Fagex" Released Free Trade Because People Kept Complaining, It's Not Their Problem, They Do What U Ask For, And They Cannot Refund The Items Back Because This Person Might Be Scamming And It's The Account's Owner Problem Cause He Couldn't Protect His Account.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

dieknowsawr

Don't play RS and you won't have this problem?

Diva La Viva

Quote from: dieknowsawr on August 09, 2011, 07:30:41 PM
Don't play RS and you won't have this problem?
I just started it again and thought it'd be fun. Lock plz.

D E A T H

LOL this never got locked but want me to post a URl for a good RS bot for RS
(No botting is not illegal) (I'ts game)

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

Quote from: D E A T H on August 13, 2011, 11:27:11 PM
LOL this never got locked but want me to post a URl for a good RS bot for RS
(No botting is not illegal) (I'ts game)
Yes, Botting is Illegal whether it's a game or not.

I don't think linking people to other sites is smart either.

ratman3

Let's change the subject, shall we?

So anyways, you got the I.P. of the hacker.  Send that to Jagex, and ask them to look over the actions that happened during the time that you were hacked *Every Action IS recorded*.  If they approve of your thing, they can rollback your account to the time before the hacker, and the I.P. of the hacker will be banned, and unable to play RS.  Don't spend real money in a game, that could go to a person in need, instead of just... "90M" in pixels on a stack of money.  It's not that hard to make money now, since you can legitamitely Merch Now.  Or find secret methods of money, or merching items that are increasing due to an update.  You'll get your money back one-way-or-another, and "When life gives you lemonds, you make lemonade."
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.