News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

End Of The World In 4 Years?

Started by Bill, December 22, 2008, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDogg420

Quote from: Bill on December 22, 2008, 12:00:26 AM
Ok, so some people believe that in 4 years, on December 21, 2012, the world is going to end... I kind of believe this, but kind of don't. I tried posting this on December 21st but I ended up posting it on December 22nd (I was 26 seconds too late and I ended up posting it at 12:00:26 am on the 22nd lol  8), 12:00:26 am my time at least) I've heard that on this day people will come back from the dead, or an asteroid or meteoroid is going to hit earth and totally destroy it.  Here is a video simulation of what people believe will happen on that day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elKG4yJi_aU I'll tell ya, it scares the hell outta me.....

EDIT: Here is the same video but shorter and better I guess http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOkC0xh-cUg

I also beleve this is true to because the Roman calendar had predicted a lot of things that have happened so i really think this might happen

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Triniboy

well yeah..lots of empire's like Ancient Rome/greece/Israel....all those places says what might happen..but none of them said in what year....most of them only list the events that leads up to it. :-\

BigDogg420

Quote from: Triniboy64 on January 13, 2009, 06:45:59 PM
well yeah..lots of empire's like Ancient Rome/greece/Israel....all those places says what might happen..but none of them said in what year....most of them only list the events that leads up to it. :-\

that's true

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!