News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Diango Shop;

Started by I K3 Dubstep, July 31, 2011, 10:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: Dug on August 06, 2011, 06:27:00 PM
Quote from: Volcanic Me on August 06, 2011, 05:13:32 PM
Quote from: X on August 06, 2011, 04:17:34 PM
Quote from: Yoho on August 01, 2011, 08:00:57 AM
I think the Black mask may have a purpose once slayer is released?
Indeed... ;)
Just like those Godswords, right? ;D
You know what this means people, work hard at camp! Gain as many tokens as you can! Get more black masks! :D!
Why would you need more then 1 mask? :O

Yoho

They degrade from (10).

I K3 Dubstep

Black Masks don't have a charge on this server. Having more than one would only serve as a slot holder in your bank.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Jake

Quote from: I K3 Dubstep on August 09, 2011, 05:05:48 PM
Black Masks don't have a charge on this server. Having more than one would only serve as a slot holder in your bank.
That matters why exactly?

Ryan will probably update it and make it degrade.

Dug

Quote from: Terror on August 09, 2011, 05:47:58 PM
Either way, more points = better. You could have an extra black mask so you can give to a friend maybe?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

I K3 Dubstep

Quote from: Terror on August 09, 2011, 05:47:58 PM

I suggest you read what I said over again, or a few times. I'm sure you'll realize what I was saying.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Jake

"That matter why exactly" was aimed at the entra slot in your bank.

And the Update sentence was aimed to support your degrading idea.