Main Menu

Norway.

Started by Joker, July 31, 2011, 10:11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Did you guys see what happened in Norway? over 80 people got killed. :(
Ps:I know I am a bit late.

Diva La Viva

Since norway is our neighbor country, it has been alot here. R.I.P all the dead people in norway.
Anders Bhreivik (not sure of the name) Killed 8 people with a bomb in Oslo and ran around dressed as a cop with a gun similar to the AK47 and killed alot of teenagers, the most of em was under 25.

Joker

Quote from: Diva La Viva on July 31, 2011, 02:51:50 PM
Since norway is our neighbor country, it has been alot here. R.I.P all the dead people in norway.
Anders Bhreivik (not sure of the name) Killed 8 people with a bomb in Oslo and ran around dressed as a cop with a gun similar to the AK47 and killed alot of teenagers, the most of em was under 25.
ya and as he says he done this to protect europe from Islam and he killed his own country people..Wtf.

M I K E

Fuckin' sad.

He should get electric chair'd.

Desolate

Supposedly the guy only receives a 21 year sentence according to Norway's laws, hopefully someone gets him while he is in prison.  :-X

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Jarred on August 01, 2011, 02:18:06 AM
Supposedly the guy only receives a 21 year sentence according to Norway's laws, hopefully someone gets him while he is in prison.  :-X
Lol, he will have a private cell with no other prisoner close to him. But he'll probably get killed when they let him out anyway.

Joker

Nope,He will get 21 years..After that period finish..He will get even more and etc etc until he dies...

M I K E

Quote from: Jarred on August 01, 2011, 02:18:06 AM

Im gonna rob a bank at Norway and get to the same prison and somehow go KO him with my DDS to Blood blitz combo  ::)