News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

How do you think...

Started by Jake, July 31, 2011, 08:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

So I have a question, How do you think the world is going to end if it ever does? I think it would be something that we people are sorta making occur. Something like a huge War or the world world being so over populated and polluted that it isn't healthy for people to be alive.

About the whole 2012 thing I'd rather not even worry/think about it, But if the world would end in 2012 it would be from alkhider ( Osama bin ladens tribe, Also probably not the correct spelling ) bombing the world during the 2012 Olympic games. Long shot, But it seems right.

Post your inputs guys :)

Joker

Well..Uhh The end of the world to a person is his death day...Nuff said.

Yoho

Humans will eat all the animals and make them extinct, then the only way to live is by resorting to cannibalism.

Joker

Quote from: Yoho on July 31, 2011, 11:57:52 AM
Humans will eat all the animals and make them extinct, then the only way to live is by resorting to cannibalism.
Lmfao that would be terrible..But there will be plants to eat like carrots. :o

Yoho

Quote from: Joker_ on July 31, 2011, 12:40:07 PM
Quote from: Yoho on July 31, 2011, 11:57:52 AM
Lmfao that would be terrible..But there will be plants to eat like carrots. :o

when rabbits take over the planet there won't be.

Diva La Viva

lmao leigh

eighter the humans ends the planet by destroying the enviroment. Or the sun like dissapears in a million years or somethin

Jake

Quote from: Diva La Viva on July 31, 2011, 12:56:08 PM
lmao leigh

eighter the humans ends the planet by destroying the enviroment. Or the sun like dissapears in a million years or somethin
I don't think it is scientifically possible for the sun to disappear, Although it can explode. Yoho, If there is an over run of rabbits then, as you suggested, we will have already ate them. Therefor there will be carrots!

Yoho

They were hiding in their burrows and radiation off the nuclear waste made them mutant-like, they were more inteligent then humans and also more agressive forcing humans to obey their commands. 

Jake

Lol, I remember reading something you said that was similar to that Luke. I believe someone already half done it in the same topic, therefor that's incorrect 8)

M I K E

Earth stops spinning and everything will get suck'd to sun...?

Or a meteor rain.

Or a huge water wave..

Or 900th post.

Jake

Well that's impossible unless a new maths rule where to be introduced. Lol