News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Iphone.

Started by Jake, August 01, 2011, 06:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

I have recently gotten an Iphone and it has broken twice! Once by dropping it and the other by forgetting that i had it in my pocket so i jumped in the pool.

Should i give it one more try? It's an awesome Phone it just keeps breaking.

Also if i shouldn't get and Iphone again what should i get?

Yoho

Get an Android, in comparison  to the IPhone it is very similar and also cheaper so you can spend your money else where. :)

Joker

D E A T H

Repair the Iphone it'll sell when newer Iphone model will come out but android and other phones won't exactly sell if there are newer models.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Chaoslancex

Hmmm I say get a new iPhone and take care of it it did not break cause the phone sucks it broke cause you did not take good care of it, and to me the iPhone is the best phone ever.. Oh and get a case for it T.T I have the iPhone 4 amazing! Love it love it. No scratches no nothing cause I take care of it T.T

Joker

Iphone is made in china..Nuff said.

Daxking

Lol so are a lot of things. Doesn't mean they aren't good.

Yeah, third time is the charm.

Jake

Quote from: Joker_ on August 01, 2011, 09:36:50 PM
Wow.......

I'm going out on the weekend to get ANOTHER Iphone. I figured if i got an Iphone again i could sell my Ipod and get money. I'l take a photo of my new sexy phone when i get it, and apparently the new case  ;)

Joker

Quote from: Terror on August 02, 2011, 05:26:55 AM
Quote from: Joker_ on August 01, 2011, 09:36:50 PM
Wow.......

I'm going out on the weekend to get ANOTHER Iphone. I figured if i got an Iphone again i could sell my Ipod and get money. I'l take a photo of my new sexy phone when i get it, and apparently the new case  ;)
I was kidding. :D

Jake

It's still pretty amazingly racist  ???

Joker

What do you mean by racist? In Egypt the Chinese stuff are bad and is broken fastly..Anyway if you want a long life,Nice and unbreakable phone..Your choise is Nokia.

Jake

I had Nokias in the past, I don't rate them too high. iPhones are not only just phones, they're also an IPod and Game device.

iPhone has a large range of accessories and features. Plus I own a mac (:

M I K E

Quote from: Joker_ on August 01, 2011, 04:35:23 PM
Nokia,sir,Nokia.

This.

In Finland we trust.

I gotta warn my friend, he bought a new Iphone, it was like 600 euros, what a richie...