News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (July 26, 2011)

Started by Jake, July 25, 2011, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

If you could be a professional athlete what would you be and why?

I'd be a professional Rugby League player because i love the sport and i wish to become one when I'm older. :)

Sora

I would be a professional basketball player because i think it would be cool to be really good at a sport i love.
I would be number 6 because it's the number of LeBron James and Bill Russel.  :P

Jake

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on July 25, 2011, 08:03:06 PM
I would be a professional basketball player because i think it would be cool to be really good at a sport i love.
I would be number 6 because it's the number of LeBron James and Bill Russel.  :P
And also because you get paid major? :)

Daxking

Dodgeball. LMFAO if there was like a professional league for it... I'd go for that.

Desolate

I would be a professional surf life saver as the training is at the beach  8) and it is a sport that i am good at even though the pay is bad.
If it wasn't that sport i would have to say GayAFL because it is a fun game and the pay is great.

Jake

@Daxking: There is a Professional Dodge Ball League! Australia versed New Zealand the other day ;D

@Jarred: I do volunteer life saving on the weekends. It's hell fun and you meet allot of chicks! I don't get paid until another, Like, 2 years. I do it for the fun not the money, Though.

kingkiller08

Football player or tennis player. I love both sports

Yoho

UFC, beating the shit out of people seems fun.

Dug

I would be a professional Tennis player/ football player because they both include speed =[)!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..