News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

So its almost my birthday!

Started by kingkiller08, July 25, 2011, 01:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingkiller08

Anyone wanna wish me a happy birthday!?  :) Its in two days and I'm excited to see your replies in respond to it

Sora

Well, I hope you look foward to it.
In case I might not be on, Happy Birthday.  ;D

Jake

Just incase I don't see you.

Happy Birth Day! :)

Do you know what you're getting for your birthday? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you turning?

kingkiller08

Quote from: Terror on July 25, 2011, 06:25:21 PM
Just incase I don't see you.

Happy Birth Day! :)

Do you know what you're getting for your birthday? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you turning?

No not yet. To be honest its gonna be a job and some money and yeah I'm turning 16. yeah I'm still a little kid lol.

Sora

Hope you get great presents.  8)
On my birthday, I got nothing.  :'(
Hope that doesn't happen to you.

Daxking

Happy Early Birthday. Have a good one and don't get to ready for a job. I was excited and got it, BAM I hate it lmfao.

kingkiller08

Quote from: Daxking on July 25, 2011, 11:59:58 PM
Happy Early Birthday. Have a good one and don't get to ready for a job. I was excited and got it, BAM I hate it lmfao.
Thats terrible! what was your job if you don't mind me asking?

kingkiller08

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on July 25, 2011, 11:28:49 PM
Hope you get great presents.  8)
On my birthday, I got nothing.  :'(
Hope that doesn't happen to you.
Yeah i hope so too but everyone at least should get a gift. (well at least i think that)

Dug

Happy Early Birthday! Enjoy it  :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..