News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Welcome Back Kellie!

Started by shy guy, July 31, 2011, 04:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shy guy

We all know Kellie has come and left over and over but she is back for good now, Make sure you welcome her back know ingame as Loveheart.

~Sam aka rexxy.
~~~~~Rexxy~~~~~

add this to your signature if you love music

Jake

I never knew her in the first place so i wouldn't know that she has come and gone. What was her Usename?

Still, Welcome back :)

Desolate

YAY!!! Kellie, glad you are back, it was no fun without you!  :D

Dug

Welcome back kellie, hope you see this topic =).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Can someone please tell me her username? Lmfao.

Dug

I believe Sam said it was "Loveheart".
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Jake

No, I mean her old Username.

Kevin