News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Harry Potter.

Started by Jake, July 25, 2011, 09:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

I just seen the last Harry Potter and, To say the least, It was absolutely Amazing! I have only recently gotten into the Harry Potter books and movies and I couldn't have thought of a better way to end a magnificent series.

I'm not going to say what happens just in case there are some people who would like to go watch it.

Inputs on the movie, Guys?

Sora

I saw it a few days ago.  8)
In my opinion, I thought the first part had more story and part two was all action!
I thought it was amazing as well as suspenseful.
I guess it's over ladies and gentleman. xD

Yoho

Harry Potter is a bunch of crap combined with other crap. Yes, I don't like Harry Potter.

Wild

Quote from: Yoho on July 25, 2011, 02:46:57 PM
Harry Potter is a bunch of crap combined with other crap. Yes, I don't like Harry Potter.
Rofl.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Jake

K, Yoho.

Yeah, I seen the Second part before I seen the first part and, I also found, there was allot more talking in the first one.

Did anyone else think that the "Snape scene" was very graphical? ;D

Jake

Quote from: Mute on July 25, 2011, 06:32:32 PM
Once Sirius Black died, I lost interest with the series.

'Nuff Said.
Well, He was pretty awesome. Not awesome enough to stop me watching though :O

Dug

I still haven't watched the order of the phoenix, and i still haven't read the Prisoner of Askaban and forward ;(.
I was convinced it was going to be a huge success and phenomenal series, and hollywood will not be able to re-create Harry Potter.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Quote from: Dug on July 26, 2011, 03:42:15 PM
I still haven't watched the order of the phoenix, and i still haven't read the Prisoner of Askaban and forward ;(.
I was convinced it was going to be a huge success and phenomenal series, and hollywood will not be able to re-create Harry Potter.
To be 100% honest I though it was going to fail. Judgement purely off the first one, Sauceres stone I think. Order of the Phoenix wasn't great the best one is the goblet of fire and chamber of secrets.

Desolate

The Harry Potter series is great but, The actors have been far to old to be playing that year :-\, just saying
I thought the books were even better than the movies and would encourage everyone to read the series.  :D

D E A T H

The movies was amazing!

And here is a theory of mine because of Harry Potter being so popular worldwide I think someone will make a prequel of before harry potter was born and other stuff of his mom and dad.
Any one agree with it?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

@Jarred: If they changed the actors people would go nuts! You can't change actors half way through a series. Imagine changing Edward from Twilite. They'd get no money from it, Because everyone wants to see Edward, and they would probably get murder.

@Death: I don't agree. I just don't see J.K Rowling letting them take Harry potter and tacking it backwards. If they were to make another movie relating to Harry Potter, Which I don't think will happen, They would make it on his kids. That way they're progressing with the movie.

Daxking

Question, I've heard its a good movie not only on here but what if I didn't watch any of the series or anything. Would it still be good and understandable? Like I watched the first movie but that's it.

Jake

Quote from: Daxking on July 28, 2011, 03:36:12 AM
Question, I've heard its a good movie not only on here but what if I didn't watch any of the series or anything. Would it still be good and understandable? Like I watched the first movie but that's it.
Most of it would be understandable, Some parts would be difficult to understand. If you're going to watch Deathly hallows, I'd suggest, you should watch both part 1 and 2. It would make it more understandable.