News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

--

Started by I K3 Dubstep, July 20, 2011, 02:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I K3 Dubstep

Removal of the eyes gives my heart a sudden chill. I preserve them in formaldehyde to gaze upon at will,
How their greenish flecks befell me that starlit winter's night, how I lost all that I ever was while locked within their sight,

Before you sits a broken man with your fragile pinkish heart in hand. Peculiar how it can hurt so bad while love is only in the mind,
I sew the gaping chestwound, each thread is made with love. The bosom where I would rest my face is covered in your blood,

No, this is not the end, you'll live on eternally,
Oh, lord, it's not the end, my secret you'll forever be,

I interrupt this transformation, a familiar lust swelling in me- a long and soulfull kiss. The shades are drawn, the living world can't see the coil of entrails,
How curious the smell so pungent to my eager nostrils, hands further compelled,

No, it's not the end, forever you'll be in my arms. I could never let you go, my darling cold and blue. I wonder, are you dreaming still spread eagle, blood removed,
I weave the sucking trocar beneath your bruising skin. Tonight I'll lay beside you, darling, in necromantic sin,

Pinned to the bed sheets like a prized butterfly, you're mine. I hear your voice so precious echoing deeply inside. I did my best to love you while you did live and breathe,
This tender taxidermy token of the bereaved.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Dug

Just beautiful, and yes there can be more than just 1 beautiful thing in the world!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

dieknowsawr

Volcanic Me

Jake

This is really good! How long have you been making poems? :O