Main Menu

Congratulations Kevin.

Started by Kyle, July 20, 2011, 01:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

Well, Kevin Got Promoted To Admin, Congratulations Buddy. ;D

I K3 Dubstep

Thanks Kyle! I really appreciate the support! :D
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

I K3 Dubstep

Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Jack

Jake

M I K E

Sora

Grats on your admin kevin.  ;)
Hope you work hard with your new powers!  :P

Insomnom

Grats Kevin.
Do 'em proud, man.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Dug was seen shooting off fireworks high in the sky yet he wasn't arrested, instead the old man in the bathtub with a Rolex was taken into custody.
"Wooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!" Dug screams his lungs out.
Soon after, he breaks into a radio station and programs the station's equipment to broadcast all night saying "All yo dawgs get up off yo ass's and congratulate this fantastic, hardworking, group caring, phenomenal person!".
The beginning.
Congrats kev, i know you'll do amazing :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

dieknowsawr

Congratulations buddy, you earned it !!

Francis

Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Volcanic Me

Daxking

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,