News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Yell Spam

Started by Thrive, July 19, 2011, 10:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

In-Game Username: Thrive
Reporting Player: X
Rule broken: Spamming Yell
Time: About 10:30pm est

Just thought you'd enjoy this little piece.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

X

You realize Player Mods+ can say whatever they want on yell. Read the rules.

Thrive

Quote from: X on July 19, 2011, 10:41:07 PM
You realize Player Mods+ can say whatever they want on yell. Read the rules.
When did the staff become devoid of the rules?

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

X

If you read the rules you would know its been that way for years.

Thrive

Quote from: X on July 19, 2011, 10:52:35 PM
If you read the rules you would know tits been that way for years.
First of all, Lol tits.
Second of all it says for announcements only. That was not an announcement, that was talkin' the hell out of that yell channel.

damn RIGHT.

Francis

He was "announcing" that godswords are going to be released a new minigame is going to come out. Please correct me if i'm wrong, secondly mods can use the yell for ANYTHING they want with no questions asked.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Thrive

He was "talking" to people about an "update." No "announcement" was ever made about these "godswords." If he said "Attention, NEWEST UPDATE IS GODSWORDS!" then yes, it would have been an "announcement." In fact the definition of said "announcement" is "a public and typically formal statement about a fact, occurrence, or intention." This was not at a "statement" rather a casual "talking" in the forums.

damn RIGHT.

Kevin

Locking this topic, it's complete rubbish.