Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Question of the day! (July 19th, 2011)

Started by Dug, July 19, 2011, 05:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Please forgive the lateness!  :(
Do you love to travel?
If specification is needed, then do you like to explore the world around you? Try out new cultures, experience new traditions?
I love to travel, hopefully one day, when i'm fully grown up, and have a family, i'd love to explore the world : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

I have never really been traveling because we cant afford..

I would like to travel around the world and try some extreme stuff :)

Kevin

I'm not so fond of the traveling part, more or so the actual destination part. I would love to go to London, and New York.

Insomnom

Traveling is fun.  All I need is music and I'm set.
I especially like traveling by plane, for whatever reason.

Experience is also fun. Though things don't really excite me as they should. Never have.
So, because of that, unless I'm traveling alone I always get bickered at to enjoy myself more, even if I really am enjoying myself.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Jake

I love traveling & camping. Where I used to live, The country, we went camping all the time. Allot of people in Australia do it :)

I'd love to go to Italy And/Or America ;)

Sora

I like to travel if it's a vacation.
My favorite places to travel are Florida and Cancun.  :P

dieknowsawr

It's a little late since i'm posting on he 22nd.. But , I love it, more bonding time :3

Krest I V

Before anyone rages at this kid, I'd like to say that users are urged to post on there topics - there shouldn't be a gravedigging rules in this board, at least not a harshly followed one.

OT: I am not particularly fond of the idea, though I wouldn't dismiss it as something to do in the future if I have the money (gosh, I hope I do.) My current girlfriend, however, is very keen to the idea of traveling all over the world, lately my name has been thrown into that jumblefuck of words. She wants to travel all over the world, burning a deep hole in my wallet. Although, she has said she doesn't want to travel around the USA (too normal for her), Canada (too boring for her), or any Latino country (too many Latinos.) Apparently her dad did this before he married her mother - he was litterally a hippie.

TL;DR - Not one of my goals in life, though if I stick with my current girlfriend (I hope), then it is a large chance it will happen if we have the money.