Main Menu

Im back

Started by robinhood, July 19, 2011, 08:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robinhood

who remembers me?

Do the money dance

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Dug

Welcome back, hope you had a pleasant trip wherever you went.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Welcome back.

Not lookin' good tho, only Rivin X as a forum mod lol. And not too active.

Jake

Quote from: M I K E on July 19, 2011, 06:51:59 PM
Welcome back.

Why's that bad? Rivin's a great staff member and the All-Go-Free community is strong, We'll pull through this. Well, The loyal ones at least.

Joker

Quote from: Terror on July 20, 2011, 03:41:32 AM
Quote from: M I K E on July 19, 2011, 06:51:59 PM
Welcome back.

Why's that bad? Rivin's a great staff member and the All-Go-Free community is strong, We'll pull through this. Well, The loyal ones at least.
LOLOLOLOLOL ok we will see.
Welcome back,troll.

Jack

Welcome back.

(Not this guy again).

Insomnom

I'd say welcome back, but unless you've changed, not many people will really welcome you here.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.