News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

plz help

Started by garrdrenn1, July 17, 2011, 10:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

idk what happend, i went in the client this morn and got this in the cmd       error occured during initialization of UM
                                                                                                                   java/lang/noclassdef Foundererror: java/lang/Object
                                                                                                                   press any key to continue .  .  .

thats what the cmd said, and the webclient wont open for some reason, it just shuts the browser down. i appreciate all help, thx.

garrdrenn1

already did... i gotta make a new path and classpath but hav no idea how. and system restore didnt work

garrdrenn1

ok i uninistalled all java components this time and reinstalled.  now it says        'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.                  in the cmd

Yoho

M I K E

Quote from: Program on July 18, 2011, 01:51:21 PM
Try reinstalling Java.
Quote from: Yoho on July 18, 2011, 04:59:00 PM
Install Java.

Lmao.

I had that same error on my old computer when i tried to compile scripts, maybe try re-download the client and update other stuff also? O_O

garrdrenn1

its cool now, my dads letttin me use his laptop now.

garrdrenn1

just got it fixed :) all i had2 do is add the file location of java to my path variables. thx evry1 for the help.