News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

plz help

Started by garrdrenn1, July 17, 2011, 10:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

idk what happend, i went in the client this morn and got this in the cmd       error occured during initialization of UM
                                                                                                                   java/lang/noclassdef Foundererror: java/lang/Object
                                                                                                                   press any key to continue .  .  .

thats what the cmd said, and the webclient wont open for some reason, it just shuts the browser down. i appreciate all help, thx.

garrdrenn1

already did... i gotta make a new path and classpath but hav no idea how. and system restore didnt work

garrdrenn1

ok i uninistalled all java components this time and reinstalled.  now it says        'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.                  in the cmd

Yoho

M I K E

Quote from: Program on July 18, 2011, 01:51:21 PM
Try reinstalling Java.
Quote from: Yoho on July 18, 2011, 04:59:00 PM
Install Java.

Lmao.

I had that same error on my old computer when i tried to compile scripts, maybe try re-download the client and update other stuff also? O_O

garrdrenn1

its cool now, my dads letttin me use his laptop now.

garrdrenn1

just got it fixed :) all i had2 do is add the file location of java to my path variables. thx evry1 for the help.