News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

lured!

Started by ags hyb omg, July 15, 2011, 05:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ags hyb omg

puma lured me behind camp and i lost all my rares!!! i lost rogue top legs woolly scarf anger b axe spear sword bonesack please help me getting back i even cryed about it yes im a big baby puma power did it friday 15 juli2011 at 11:10 please help me ban him and get my stuff back! please!!!! im crying about it he lured me i dnt have evidence except im poor pleasse help me!!! and give me back!!! please!!!! im fcking crying ws is my life
C:\Users\Public\Pictures\pedobear.gif

ags hyb omg

bearhead and some more sorry, im fking crying please help me get my items back and ban him?!?!?! please man!!!!

ags hyb omg

sorry not rogue top anger spear and sword, rest i lost bearhead rogue legs anger b axe wolly scarf bonesack and more, please, he is puma boost and puma power

gomes97

please dont dubbele post and can you proof it?

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

ags hyb omg

how do you mean? i can proof that u can walk in a corner left above out and then u get in wildy, i can show that im poor,  and that puma got the stuff im missing, but no, i dont vidded it, ofc not and ik about 10 ppl who know i had those rares, but thats all, but can i get them back please? and ban him?

ags hyb omg

no i tryed to teleport of course i dont have a screenshot, any1 has spare stuff? cory maybe?

Sean

Quote from: gomes97 on July 15, 2011, 05:19:31 AM
please dont dubbele post and can you proof it?

Unless you are contributing to the report than please do not post on the report.

At the time nothing can be done. Your items cannot be replenished, sorry.