News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Mod Sean.

Started by Pride, July 11, 2011, 10:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pride

Sean has been doing a phenomenal job lately, and he has been taking care of a lot of the reports.

Thanks for being here and helping!

Jake

Yes, Indeed. Every time i report someone he is the one who replies. He's very good at his position and knows how to go about his job.

Well done :)

Insomnom

I agree. Sean does a wonderful job with what he has.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Jack

Yes, he's been apart of here since the beginning and he is still a staff member. He has been doing an awesome job and thankyou sean.

(Sean should reply after me).

Dug

He is an extremely magnificent and passionate person, who is determined to do the right thing always,
You are glorious! hazah!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..