News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Help Please

Started by Dynasty, July 04, 2011, 03:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynasty

I had to make a new account because my I can't use my old account. My old account Iruleatlife won't work on classic. Could someone possibly help me. I could give you proof I am the true owner of this account.

Thanks alot.

Francis

You should re-attach your old classic account to your NEW forum account that you made. It will just take all of your items and your level and everything on your NEW forum account. It's the same thing you're just logging in with another username.

You can do this by clicking this link: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=wscattach

Once you enter your old classic account, in this case the username is Iruleatlife. You will get your account back on the new forum account. Do this while logged into the account Dynasty and then log into classic with the account Dynasty and you will have your account on there.

If this doesn't work, tell me exactly what it says when you try to log in with the account. You just said that it doesn't work on classic so i don't know what error you are talking about. If you tell exactly what it says i can help you more.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Francis

You can go ahead and lock this, i already talked to him in-game and everything worked perfectly.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!