News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Short URL Problems

Started by Ry60003333, July 10, 2011, 03:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Due to the recent failure of the VPS that runs World 1, the shorter URL versions of our website that do not include www are now offline. This means that you must type www.allgofree.org and www.worldscapeblitz.com to access the site, as opposed to just allgofree.org or worldscapeblitz.com. We are aware of this problem and are trying to fix it as fast as possible so that everyone can access the site, no matter which URL they type in.

Thanks,
- Ryan
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jack

I just noticed this before I saw this topic, thanks.

Jack

Quote from: Program on July 10, 2011, 04:50:37 AM
The VPS host seems to be somewhat unreliable. Do you mind me asking which host you use?
I'd like to know as well, also. www.godaddy.com has some good VPS's as well.

Jake

The Vps has been sweet until now. Stick with it :)

Annakarl

never tryed to rite it without www. i just type worldscapeblitz then ctrl+enter

Pride

I've always typed www., so this doesn't really affect me, but thanks for the heads up.

Voltimolt

Ryan, i think i can help you with that.
go on skype

Dug

The server seems to run fine, although it's off at the moment, could this still be the issue =\?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

I thought it was always just me. I'd usually have to open up an older history of being on here.

Free Legend

I waited for months trying to get on before I decided to just try using the downloadable client, and I tried to use ::forums and that allowed me to open the website, so I knew it must just be the www that was causing it to not connect.

Thanks for posting this.