News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

A new game type?

Started by Dynasty, July 09, 2011, 11:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynasty

Hello people. Today I would like to discuss a game type I have thought about. The game type is a wave of enemies. Example, Round one, 5 shades. But instead, you have a small area were it is a endless amount of waves.

Example,

Round 1 - 10 Shades
Round 2 - 15 Lesser Demons.
Round 3 -  5 Black Dragons.

So and so forth. (Also each round progressively gets harder.)

The more rounds the more tokens. (Or you could make a new shop for this.)

Another thing,
I have noticed many players "steal" kills in camp. So instead of being paid by kills, you are paid by what round you make it to.

Example,

Round 1 - 15 tokens.
Round 2 - 30 tokens.
Round 3 - 60 tokens.
Round 4 - Whole team dies - Total tokens - 105.

Next thing, you have one life. If you die your out. You get the amount of tokens that the round you died on gets. So therefore, making people actually have to try to get tokens.

Also I was thinking, the last one standing of the team actually gets a bonus. Like a crown next to his name for an hour. No actual benefits, but just to show people, hey I did good at this activity.

Also, if it's possible ban ::bank and ::food from this activity. If people can keep going it will defeat the purpose. You stock up in the waiting room and what you bring is what you bring. "Oops I forgot my whip!" Ask a team-mate, if not, your out of luck.

Another thing,
If the team makes it to round 15 for example, a player has 10 seconds to bank. And a alter spawns for 15 seconds. Just small perks that keep the team going.

If it's possible it would be even more amazing to add a highscores.

Also,
If you die you keep items for anybody wondering.

Thats about it, tell me what you think.

Thanks,
-Dynasty

Jake

It's pretty much camp but with levels. Also the crown next to the name wouldn't happen, for several reasons. I'm not sure what to think overall but if it happens then i wouldn't complain.

Dynasty

Quote from: Terror on July 09, 2011, 11:59:11 PM
It's pretty much camp but with levels. Also the crown next to the name wouldn't happen, for several reasons. I'm not sure what to think overall but if it happens then i wouldn't complain.
It's much improved camp but it's different. The crown was an example. Like maybe a different color name. ETC.

Jack

I Surprisingly support this. Yes, I've noticed all the magers and barrages steal kills. I think we should be paid on how many rounds we make it to. This is awesome idea.

Jake

Quote from: Jack on July 10, 2011, 03:28:43 AM
I Surprisingly support this. Yes, I've noticed all the magers and barrages steal kills. I think we should be paid on how many rounds we make it to. This is awesome idea.
You could just suggest that there mage be banned from camp and you get more tokens. No need to redesign another Mini-Game.

Jack

Quote from: Terror on July 10, 2011, 05:23:07 AM
You could just suggest that there mage be banned from camp and you get more tokens. No need to redesign another Mini-Game.
This could work, but I think we need more tokens per game. I'm sick of it how ever many kills you get it how many tokens you get I want it like before.

Jake

Did you even read my post that you quoted?

Pride

I actually support this idea.

It seems that it would work out very nice.

Dynasty

Quote from: Pride on July 10, 2011, 12:12:16 PM
I actually support this idea.

It seems that it would work out very nice.
Now to show the staff. ;D

Sean

Great descriptions, great idea, great! I also support this!

Add-on: Maybe with a boss after a number of waves perhaps? (Seeing that there isn't a boss yet.)

Jack

Quote from: Mod Sean on July 10, 2011, 09:02:10 PM
Great descriptions, great idea, great! I also support this!

Add-on: Maybe with a boss after a number of waves perhaps? (Seeing that there isn't a boss yet.)
Maybe like Jad at wave 10. Then at wave 25 have like 2 Jads then wave 40 Have a new boss "Corporal Beast"?

Annakarl

i support this but i don't support the crown and jack corporal beast will not be added

Jake

Jad's weak. If the suggestion I made a couple weeks back were to be implied this would he more efficient.

freak m4n

I'll support this game, but the crown no man.. I were thinking of an custom rank for 10 mins or 1 day you know if you yell: "[Terminator]ry60003333: bla bla bla."

But i don't think someone will support my idea.. :p but anyway awesome game and maybe for the bosses what about: Dagganoth kings? Or the Dark beast from the slayer tower? Or the Gargoyles (with high hp and high defence)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Annakarl

the one that could be added is gargoyles