News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Gone with the wind.

Started by Dug, July 07, 2011, 05:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Hello worldscape, unfortunately it's summer, and that means my family has planned a vacation at the beach house : (, and this means no internet. Even if there is internet, i won't have access to a computer because mine has gotten messed up, and i've yet to receive a new one, but hopefully i'll get one soon due the fact my Birthday is in 1 month and 1 week after 5 days :D.
I'll miss you all while i'm gone, :(. Just remember, we are friends (:.

Part of what i feel now for you all.
Love ~ Dug
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

Dug

I'm most definitely going to be back before August 10th for sure.. I just wish that i could experience it with you guys and girls :[.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Pride

Well, things happen.

Have fun, buddy.

Jake

I've never seen someone so bummed to on a vacation. The computer isn't your life duglet. Get out and explore the world! :)

Dug

What, teach me how to dougie, what?
Why hello :D!
I recently found out my dad took his laptop to work for these 3 weeks, and re-activated our usb modem.
I'm going to be returning back home on wednesday, then coming back here for another 2 weeks, so it's possible i'll be returning on Friday the 29th but in light of recent events, i might be taking summer courses to boost my gpa, meaning less free time :s.
Quote from: Pride on July 07, 2011, 08:28:48 PM
Well, things happen.
Have fun, buddy.
Thank you (hugs)  ;).
Quote from: Terror on July 08, 2011, 12:18:09 AM
I've never seen someone so bummed to go on a vacation. The computer isn't your life duglet. Get out and explore the world! :)
Dear Mr. Rottweiler: You're probably right, but somehow i'm enjoying it.. the beach is looking great, but the current seems to be a little bit strong for some people :s, this elderly couple was caught in the current, the woman, got out with the help of 1 person swimming with her to the shore, but the man had some difficulty that it took 4 people to TRY and bring him back to shore. Every inch they swam, the current pulled them back to sea, it was a few minutes later that people started to use the boey, to real him in. The stupid thing is that people just kept crowding around him instead of giving him space to breath. You know, i've actually been looking for a time to lift these couple tons of fat... maybe it's a sign. I'll take pictures : ).(That's the beach... not the fat).

Jack

YAY! Dug is here. I can't wait to your fully back on and this song sucks.

Martin23

Dude don't worry..Things always happen so you just go with your family for the vacations at Beach house and have fun..!!
I hope you will come back soon...!! :)

shy guy

Bye hassan gonna miss you (like i have been)  :'(
~~~~~Rexxy~~~~~

add this to your signature if you love music

Annakarl

i l0ve y0u ! cya hassan enjoy and dont think about a pc :D  think about getting fun

Pride

Hassan is going to be gone for the next 2 weeks.

Have fun at your beach house, dude!

Dug

Thanks everyone,
It was an interesting summer vacation, although it could have been better if i didn't get sick, and if i was able to stay out after 12 :[].
The funny thing is, when i was at home and about to travel there, i didn't want to go yet... and when i was there, and didn't want to come home yet, i ended up coming home.. Life is so unfair :(. I only rode my bike once, I swam in the beach 3 times and i didn't go running on the beach :(. Shows what a lazy person i am -,-.
Hope you all had a fun time.

Jake

Quote from: Dug on July 26, 2011, 05:13:40 PM
Thanks everyone,
It was an interesting summer vacation, although it could have been better if i didn't get sick, and if i was able to stay out after 12 :[].
The funny thing is, when i was at home and about to travel there, i didn't want to go yet... and when i was there, and didn't want to come home yet, i ended up coming home.. Life is so unfair :(. I only rode my bike once, I swam in the beach 3 times and i didn't go running on the beach :(. Shows what a lazy person i am -,-.
Hope you all had a fun time.
Any females for young duglett? Or did the can't go out after 12 ruin it?

Dug

Well, i did meet up with one, talked and chilled,
But seriously one compound over there is just mind blowing, the houses are amazing, the cars are amazing... the girls.. oh the girls...

Jake

Quote from: Dug on July 29, 2011, 07:56:48 AM
Well, i did meet up with one, talked and chilled,
But seriously one compound over there is just mind blowing, the houses are amazing, the cars are amazing... the girls.. oh the girls...
After you talked to the one chick did she take you over to her friends or?

Dug you heartbreaker ;)