News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

remove tele commands in wildy and ::food

Started by nate, July 05, 2011, 02:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

i think pking is useless in this server because at any given point someone can restock on food, or teleport away.

This is / isn't a serious post

Yoho

That is the best feature of pking on this server, getting rid of it would piss a lot of pkers off.

Kevin

Bill

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Voltimolt

if this happens then it would be like runescape, you have to go wildy prepared.

if you remove the teleport, then how the %@#$ will you get back to lumby? think before posting man...

Joker

Yes how you will get back to lumby? or you will walk to edge? I say a new area where no one can teleport.

Diva La Viva

It's not always you have time enough to get food again...
this is called ws pking, live with it.

nate

its called home teleport. like a 5 second one. that way if u win, u dont have to walk.

This is / isn't a serious post

Kate.

it still would get a lot of pkers angry i disagree with this idea but maybe a new area with it would be good

BEST FRIENDS
mod jose (mooshu)
Cory
Rory
L 1 V E
Hybrid owner
hassan144
Dug
Kyle
White angel
Aliens
Daxking
Katie xx
Freak m4n
Prototype

Be a friend and give respect :D

Daxking

Well if you want to fight without commands, ::duel is working.  ;D And if you want to win someting, both of you just stake.  :P

Jake

Quote from: Daxking on August 24, 2011, 01:41:57 AM
Well if you want to fight without commands, ::duel is working.  ;D And if you want to win someting, both of you just stake.  :P
Yeah, But he is saying that everyday Pking is to easy.

Worldscape was pretty much made off the Pking system, If you change it then all the older member leave.

Daxking

Ooh, Well Pking isn't easy Nate. If it was so easy, why aren't you the top pker.  ::)

Kate.

Quote from: Daxking on August 24, 2011, 02:29:52 AM
Ooh, Well Pking isn't easy Nate. If it was so easy, why aren't you the top pker.  ::)

i agree on this

BEST FRIENDS
mod jose (mooshu)
Cory
Rory
L 1 V E
Hybrid owner
hassan144
Dug
Kyle
White angel
Aliens
Daxking
Katie xx
Freak m4n
Prototype

Be a friend and give respect :D

Jake

Kate, Can you please stop posting useless posts.

It gets frustrating sometimes when you have someone on no food and then they restock, Or they Teleport away.

That being said I'd much rather have pking the way it is now then having it changed.

Desolate

For the teleporters, you could make it so you can only teleport out of the wilderness after 10 seconds of non-fighting like as if you were to logout, the restocking on food is what makes this server good...  :)