News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Ry60003333, Bill, Kevin & Alex.

Started by Jack, June 22, 2011, 06:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

I'd like to compliment these guys on doing amazing work on the server and forums.

@Ryan: The server is coming along awesome, you are making major updates and it's really good to see them. I love all the new updates that you have implemented into this server, It's nice to see you still working on this project for 5 years and you still haven't given up on it but you've done the opposite and just got better at java and at coding. The new updates are really great and especially Runecrafting.

I know Hereblore is working but you need to make stuff drop 'Erbs and Unfinished Potions and stuff, or you could just add the stuff to ::theshop and then people can actually start training. Because now the only way that people can train hereblore is if they had an item from old classic like Black Partyhat and stuff and that stuff turned into Unfinished potions. And only a few people have them and only like 1-5 of them.

Please read this suggestion about Runecrafting: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,10493.0.html

@Bill: As the new owner of the server and site you have helped out a lot with the forums and the game. It's good to see you very active and that you are helping Ryan with the server and that everything is getting done very fast. It's great having you as the Owner and i hope you maintain the position.

Congratulations Bill.

@Kevin: You've done an awesome job ever since you joined, I've seen the awesome things you've helped do and the cool guy you are. I've spoken to you out of Worldscape and you are really a delight to speak to and have as a friend. As a new staff member of Worldscape you've done most of the work.

@Alex: What can I say? You've been here since the beginning your the AFK master, jokes. Your fantastic, you've done so much for this server such as help Ryan with camp. You made the Christmas event and you even help with the actuall coding and stuff. You've done so much for this server and should be proud!

Note: All of you other staff have done an amazing job as well, keeping the server clean of rule breakers and all of the work you help Ryan do. It's good to see you are committed to your job.

Dug

Yes indeed, They have done an absolute phenominal job from coding, putting up with stress, helping players with issues they possibly didn't understand, securing worldscape in general, and most importantly, being theirselfs. Although every sinlge player should know, that we have all made it through together and that includes everyone that we as the community  have interacted with each other. So everyone give yourselfs a pat on the back for sure!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pride

These guys really deserve the thanks they get, they work hard on the decisions they make for us.

Joker

Yes,They have been doing a great job since Bill became the owner,We are looking forward for new and newer updates. =)

dieknowsawr

I have 1 word for the both of you; Phenomenal .. You guys are doing a outstanding job !! Good job !!

Jake

Good job, Guys.

Ryan: You pay for the Vps for the server, You pay for the computer upgrades, You dedicate your time to make us have a pleasurable game. Just, Thank you.

Bill: You've been a great asset to All-Go-Free for years and you finally get put in the position you deserve. Well done.

Jack

Let's all thank them once again and I've updated the main post. Check it out!

Annakarl

good job we got from update 9 to 12 in like 1-2 months no offense dude that amazing!

Jake

Oh, Yeah.

Kevin: I haven't known you for long and you haven't been mod for long but, already, You're proving yourself to be a valuable staff member. Keep it up :)

Alex: You've been with the server for a while, You helped create the Christmas event, You do allot of things. You're a good staff member and worker.

Well done boys.