News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Kbd

Started by JACEY, June 28, 2011, 01:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JACEY

can the kbd be moved because i keep getting killed by people everytime i try to kill it...

would it be possible to put it in like zanaris or something?

Jack

Quote from: JACEY on June 28, 2011, 01:32:14 AM
can the kbd be moved because i keep getting killed by people everytime i try to kill it...

would it be possible to put it in like zanaris or something?
I really like this Idea. If we can move it to it's original location and we type ::kbd it will teleport us there, I'll get the coordinates and I hope this can happen.

Coordinates are: 2272, 4698, 0, 0

Yoho

Yeah, it's really annoying when I try and attack KBD's and some nooby PKer's kill me.  >:(

Drunk Mario

Yeah I like this. Then it would open up the Altar space for pking which would be pretty sweet.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Jack

Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 28, 2011, 12:44:10 PM
Yeah I like this. Then it would open up the Altar space for pking which would be pretty sweet.
That's the best idea yet, this means when someone runs out of prayer points we can keep fighting.

Annakarl

well this should be in suggest and i support this because when am pking i always barrage or blitz the king black dragon with wrong so it attack me and if its real fight the other pker wont stop because he just want kill me to loot and drag help him so its impossible and drag hit 40's

Dug

Quote from: Jack on June 28, 2011, 04:33:13 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 28, 2011, 12:44:10 PM
That's the best idea yet, this means when someone runs out of prayer points we can keep fighting.
Prayer doesn't work on player vs Player thou, only on NPC's.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Annakarl

ya nd something else
if kbd was moved it will be moved in other place in wildy so people will still kill u