News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

idea's

Started by gomes97, July 04, 2011, 08:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

I got the idea maybe Brandos ags, etc., in the token shop do you get points on your armor, but only for show. and that if a weapon you're wearing them can not hit.
and the idea i do like the clan wars runescape.
clans and a kind of house or castle where shops and things like that and maybe if it is possible for a city that every clan you when you want a beautiful city coins to pay or something.

and grand exenage or something but that you yourself can determine the price
i hope you guys like this idea.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

For the Grand Exchange to work I think Ryan will have to delete all the gold currently in-game. I hope Bandos and Armadyl armour come into worldscape, but not now, items should be added bit by bit.

Jake

You wouldn't 'Have' to delete all the cash but if you didn't the Econamy would be hopeless. Worse then what it is now, somehow stabler then the older version of classic. I assume items such as Bandos, Armadyl, Ags Etc. Will be added bit by bit as Yoho said.

Dug

Also, i do like the idea of clan wars, it'll bring a lot more fun into the game :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Yoho

I hope food isn't allowed in clan wars.

M I K E

Quote from: Yoho on July 04, 2011, 10:47:26 AM
I hope food isn't allowed in clan wars.

The healing bandages from the table are, i think they heal like 10 :P

Annakarl

they heal like 20 and well i dont support any of these idea except ::cw it need to be fixed.