News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

My fav FOODS! add YOUR fave TOO!

Started by Mia, December 19, 2008, 04:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pure01owner

~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

maddy

lol it is swiper no swiping! swiper no swiping!!!
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Pure01owner

sorry 3 years ago i wasnt 10 :P haha

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

maddy

lol i was!! hey!!! 10 year olds do not like DORA!! dora is gay!! die dora!! diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!! i do not like your backpack you do not need it is purple it needs more black. :)

Pure01owner

black goes with eveyting like my dp wear black boxes rofl skinnys and singlet

maddy

zammypro

I'd be freaked to hell if I had a backpack with a face that sings pretty much all day XD

maddy

Pure01owner

i wet my self thinking about that backpack

maddy

lol imagine if you look into the backpacks eyes and it says can i eat you? and you say yes!! O.o and the backpack says no thanks you have to much fat, and i say okay *cuts of fat, throws it away, bleeds to death* :o

Pure01owner

lawl i think u need 2 talk 2 someone about ur fantyisys

Flame

Pure01owner

Zack

Dora's a retard that need 5 million 5 year olds to tell her to turn around to find a mountain or something
PS. I likes tacos  ;D

0ownage0

i never liked dora i could never get why the little kids were talking to the tv lol,
i like any food that comes from tacobell except their healthy stuff lol

0ownage0
hey everone im back!