News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

My fav FOODS! add YOUR fave TOO!

Started by Mia, December 19, 2008, 04:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pure01owner

~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

maddy

lol it is swiper no swiping! swiper no swiping!!!
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Pure01owner

sorry 3 years ago i wasnt 10 :P haha

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

maddy

lol i was!! hey!!! 10 year olds do not like DORA!! dora is gay!! die dora!! diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!! i do not like your backpack you do not need it is purple it needs more black. :)

Pure01owner

black goes with eveyting like my dp wear black boxes rofl skinnys and singlet

maddy

zammypro

I'd be freaked to hell if I had a backpack with a face that sings pretty much all day XD

maddy

Pure01owner

i wet my self thinking about that backpack

maddy

lol imagine if you look into the backpacks eyes and it says can i eat you? and you say yes!! O.o and the backpack says no thanks you have to much fat, and i say okay *cuts of fat, throws it away, bleeds to death* :o

Pure01owner

lawl i think u need 2 talk 2 someone about ur fantyisys

Flame

Pure01owner

Zack

Dora's a retard that need 5 million 5 year olds to tell her to turn around to find a mountain or something
PS. I likes tacos  ;D

0ownage0

i never liked dora i could never get why the little kids were talking to the tv lol,
i like any food that comes from tacobell except their healthy stuff lol

0ownage0
hey everone im back!