News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Nyan.... Just not how you know it.

Started by Mute, July 02, 2011, 06:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

I dare you to watch it ALL. (I haven't yet. XD )

Diva La Viva

ten damn hours? Forget it, dare declined :p

Jack

Well an acid trip lasts 10-14 Hours. So I bet it is made for that purpose.

Awesome video, thanks Luke!

Pride

I can't watch it...

I have the attention span of a squirrel.

Dug

Whoever has the patience enough to watch it for 10 hours straight, deserves my respect. NOT LISTEN, WATCH!
How did this cat get so popular... any chance i can put my cat fluffy on YouTube, and gain that much publicity :D?

This, period.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Why are you spamming that everywhere..?

And if your fluffy is anything like Maru, then yes!

And psh. Nyan cat for ten hours? No biggie. So long as I don't have to watch. Because that'd just be boring.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Well for the first part, i just wanted to show off, how amazing some directors and producers are :3. I was supposed to post part 2 the next day, but then i thought, "Why not let them look at part 2, let's not force". I'm pretty sure 1/5th of the 5 people that watched it, have actually watched part 2.
Unfortunately, she's not that colorful =\.
Cheater -.-.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Pride on July 03, 2011, 05:47:54 PM
I can't watch it...

I have the attention span of a squirrel.

Same here.. :P

Volcanic Me

I kinda like that song for whatever reason. o.o

Dutch God

Jake

Quote from: Volcanic Me on July 20, 2011, 11:45:59 PM
I kinda like that song for whatever reason. o.o
Are you serious? It freaking pisses me off, I hate it. The worse part is everyone talks about it now and it's been out for years!

Can't wait for it to blow over.