News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

BLITZ (NOT SPAMMING)

Started by not spam, July 01, 2011, 09:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who wants blitz up and running?

yes
14 (58.3%)
no
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

not spam

please don't regard this as spam, a mod told us this would be the best way to throw our opinion out there. i happened to draw the short straw when talking about the topic with a big group so i posted. ;D

Chaoslancex

I Second this, i would like Blitz back up. i want some challenge and yeah bring it back please.

it would be fun to have both servers up, blitz for skillin and everything else cause i treat classic as a pking server :\ and blitz was awesome just needed more items haha.

Kevin

The only problem is money, it costs money to host multiple servers. If players can donate more to the server for the cause of it, Blitz can be put back up.

Jake

I remember I suggested having similar to this earlier. I think classic should be a ::master and ::pickup version of the game and blitz be the legit one. It would make Pking a he'll lot even and more interesting :)

X

Yeah I like Blitz a lot more, pking, skilling and items.

Rivin X

I say leave it down, because for one, we can't afford to host a server with 0-6 players on per day as it was last time, not too mention after 1 month of it being up everyone will be crying to bring classic back.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Joker

No...We can't let the hard work go away which Ryan spent in updating classic.

Chaoslancex

Well what about the years of work he put into blitz? Sure it cost money but like you said we have 30+ players on classic.. Atleast people you should donate $1 each player common.. Ryan pay for the vps by him self and server is up 24/7 with a little lag at times.. And us the players can't donate $1 dollar? To help him out? You know he does not have to pay for it.. It could just be like other servers that are up for an hour the offline again.. I don't think we want Ws to be up a few hours and then offline? Cause Ryan DOES not need to do what he's doing for us.

P.S I typed this on my iPhone so there my might be some typos

Jake

I really like how you said 'he doesn't need to pay for it, but he does' because it's true. Ryan, gives so much to the server and I don't know how he can do it. He pays for vps all the time and not to mention all the computer gear he needs to buy/update to keep the server online and safe. I'm sure we can all donate at least $1 each.

Pride

I would/would have already donated, but I cannot. One, my parents won't let me, and two we are starting to get a bit short on money... Otherwise, I would donate.

On the other hand, if Ryan CAN get this up, I do support this.

Wild

I didnt really play blitz because i had to start over and stuff. but i think its nice for you guys.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

X

Quote from: Joker_ on July 02, 2011, 04:19:05 AM
No...We can't let the hard work go away which Ryan spent in updating classic.

Classic wouldn't go away, both Blitz and Classic would be up at the same time. But blitz without a VPS would just be a bit of more lag. Not bad though.

Pride

To me, the lag really doesn't matter.

It'd be nice to have something else to do than just Classic.

Kevin

If you guys can donate say $20 bucks a month, Blitz can be put back on WITH Classic still running. Ryan pays for the VPS now with the google ads on the website and webclient, but with that he has said he Barely breaks even, some times he ends up spending money out of his own pocket. For a game that is free you guys can throw a little money his way, even if you can only donate $.50 do it! Money is money! To run the VPS it costs ~$17, I said more because there will be a lot of months where people wont donate at all.

You guys also have to think, Ryan put 3 years of hard coding to make both existing Classic, and Blitz. This is the most advanced RSPS in the World! A lot of people don't understand how great it is.

X

Quote from: Kevin on July 02, 2011, 04:22:54 PM
If you guys can donate say $20 bucks a month, Blitz can be put back on WITH Classic still running. Ryan pays for the VPS now with the google ads on the website and webclient, but with that he has said he Barely breaks even, some times he ends up spending money out of his own pocket. For a game that is free you guys can throw a little money his way, even if you can only donate $.50 do it! Money is money! To run the VPS it costs ~$17, I said more because there will be a lot of months where people wont donate at all.

You guys also have to think, Ryan put 3 years of hard coding to make both existing Classic, and Blitz. This is the most advanced RSPS in the World! A lot of people don't understand how great it is.

I couldn't have said it better myself.