News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Real bosses.

Started by Jake, June 30, 2011, 09:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

Only against NPC's, not in PvP.

Jake

Quote from: Pride on July 01, 2011, 10:10:15 AM
You guys do know protect prayers DO work, right? At least, the melee one does. Anyways, I support.
Exactly, I don't recall them ever not working. Although I haven't been around for long.

Annakarl

they work jad hit 80 if u use prayer he hit 0 and u hit 68 no ultimate str 69 with ultimate str
some time u hit 69 without it

Jake

Prayers don't have to be 100%, you just need to 'protect from' to work. Also you have pots so, yeah.

Jack

I'm really liking this. Also, I think prayers shouldn't drain so quickly.

Jake

Quote from: Jack on July 02, 2011, 09:49:59 AM
I'm really liking this. Also, I think prayers shouldn't drain so quickly.
Yeah that's true, Prayer does drain pretty quick. But if you put prayer pots in ::theshop that wouldn't be that much of a problem.

Jack

Quote from: Terror on July 02, 2011, 09:52:59 AM
Yeah that's true, Prayer does drain pretty quick. But if you put prayer pots in ::theshop that wouldn't be that much of a problem.
Meh, I think just. Move Kbd to the right spot, fixes one problem. Fix the alter in wilderness, fixes another problem. Then just make prayer not drain so quick and put Prayer Pots in the shop. They all complement each other.

Pride

Quote from: Jack on July 02, 2011, 09:59:25 AM
Meh, I think if you move KBD to the right spot, which fixes one problem. Next, Fix the alter in wilderness, which fixes another problem. Then, we just have to make prayer not drain so quickly, and put Prayer potions in the shop. See? They all compliment each other.

You have to remember, this isn't only about King Black Dragon... Other bosses, such as the Giant Mole, Kalphite Queen, and the Daggonath Kings, should be included here, too. And, Jack, you have 135 Prayer, you should know that it lasts longer if you train it.

PS: I cleaned up your post for you.

Jack

Quote from: Pride on July 02, 2011, 10:10:39 AM
You have to remember, this isn't only about King Black Dragon... Other bosses, such as the Giant Mole, Kalphite Queen, and the Daggonath Kings, should be included here, too. And, Jack, you have 135 Prayer, you should know that it lasts longer if you train it.

PS: I cleaned up your post for you.
So.. The more exp you have the longer it takes to use?

and yes, I was just specificity pointing at KBD though.

Pride

Yes, the higher your level, the longer your prayer lasts.

And, hopefully there will be more bosses than just King Black Dragon...

Jack

Quote from: Pride on July 02, 2011, 12:25:11 PM
Yes, the higher your level, the longer your prayer lasts.

And, hopefully there will be more bosses than just King Black Dragon...

Yeah, there will be eventually. What do you mean it lasts longer? Ofcourse it does.

Jake

Quote from: Jack on July 02, 2011, 09:59:25 AM
Quote from: Terror on July 02, 2011, 09:52:59 AM
Meh, I think just. Move Kbd to the right spot, fixes one problem. Fix the alter in wilderness, fixes another problem. Then just make prayer not drain so quick and put Prayer Pots in the shop. They all complement each other.
That would all be okay if somehow in-between all that mumbo jumbo the Kbd would somehow hit puberty and become a challenge. Lets all bug Ryan & Bill about this :).

Pride

Ryan could easily give KBD 1K Hitpoints.

ratman3

Quote from: Pride on July 04, 2011, 09:40:25 AM
Ryan could easily give KBD 1K Hitpoints.

Why stop there?  Over 9000 would make a good challenge!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Brian

There's no point in this, you can just mass choc so you won't die.