News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Real bosses.

Started by Jake, June 30, 2011, 09:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Worldscape needs real bosses that are actually a challenge. Mainly because there are only two groups you can fit into when you play worldscape, Pker or Rare collector. Eventually the server gets old and repetitive.

Also you could add drops to the bosses. Eg. Having the Kbd an actual challenge and dropping item that are useful like B'Gloves, Obby shield and possibly having a rare drop like a visage.

I guarantee that this would make Worldscape more entertaining and will attract more players.

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

dieknowsawr

M I K E

Protect prayers dont work, antidragon doesnt work, people hit constant 50s on it, killed in few seconds tho...

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Drunk Mario

Quote from: M I K E on June 30, 2011, 12:33:47 PM
Protect prayers dont work, antidragon doesnt work, people hit constant 50s on it, killed in few seconds tho...
You don't need prayer or an Anti-Drag shield when you have pumpkins and Chocice. It's not hard to change it's hp level either so that would be more of a challenge.

SUPPORT.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Support,But this will not happen.

Sean

I think this is a great idea! I don't see why we don't have one yet.

Annakarl

well not sure of supporting this well all the suggestion is about new shit i like agf because its the only server that of this kind the old one of rs if u add visage- d f shild and almost all people have it or if even few people it still wont be good like any new server with godsword d claw - spirit shield - bandos etc etc why dont just go play other server? it will be silly

Dug

Quote from: Annakarl on June 30, 2011, 05:47:17 PM
well not sure of supporting this well all the suggestion is about new shit i like agf because its the only server that of this kind the old one of rs if u add visage- d f shild and almost all people have it or if even few people it still wont be good like any new server with godsword d claw - spirit shield - bandos etc etc why dont just go play other server? it will be silly
No 474+ Items, Ryan clearly stated that people.
I know most of you are bored that theirs nothing special to do, but the aim is to get more players on so you can fight more people, for example wouldn't you find it more interesting when the wild is packed with people to attack?
If you're looking to add new entertaining and boredom relief extras, i would suggest adding something different than fighting, something that requires thinking and items to progress with, something like castle wars except the flag would be taken out and the objective would be to race to the other team's base, without getting blown to pieces. The opposite team would get explosive potions and drop them on route to which the opponent is running towards.
Although, the explosive potions need to be re-effected =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Quote from: Dug on June 30, 2011, 06:59:54 PM
Quote from: Annakarl on June 30, 2011, 05:47:17 PM
No 474+ Items, Ryan clearly stated that people.
I know most of you are bored that theirs nothing special to do, but the aim is to get more players on so you can fight more people, for example wouldn't you find it more interesting when the wild is packed with people to attack?
If you're looking to add new entertaining and boredom relief extras, i would suggest adding something different than fighting, something that requires thinking and items to progress with, something like castle wars except the flag would be taken out and the objective would be to race to the other team's base, without getting blown to pieces. The opposite team would get explosive potions and drop them on route to which the opponent is running towards.
Although, the explosive potions need to be re-effected =\.
Yes, having the wilderness packed would be good and yes we need more people. Another reason this should be added. We're loosing players because it's boring to them and having bosses and things like that would keep them and also attract more players.

Also you don't need to add items above 474, anti-dragon shield isn't above 474 and that works just fine. Also the visage doesn't need to be added as of now, nor does it ever have to e added, but having good drops would make more traffic at the bosses.

Jack

lollol

Well There Is An Idea Of Putting The Dragon In Another Part Than It's Place, And It Would Be Better If It Was A Challenge To Know What It Dropes And Where Is It,It Should Be Like The Moll In Blitz, You Have To Find It, That Wouldn't Really Mess The Economy, But This Might Not Happen Because Ryan Is Too Busy With The Other Private Server Of Another Game That I Don't Really Its Name, But If It Did That Would Be Awsome.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Jake

It's not that hard to make this happen, Lollol, Nor does it take long.

Also if Kbd was the first to be chosen to be a challenge it would have to be moved to it's own place, other then the Wilderness.

Pride

You guys do know protect prayers DO work, right? At least, the melee one does. Anyways, I support.