News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Real bosses.

Started by Jake, June 30, 2011, 09:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: brian on July 04, 2011, 06:28:32 PM
There's no point in this, you can just mass choc so you won't die.
Maybe because people get bored of skipping and Pking and wanna have fun? Is that ok with you?

Heoros1

Dude u really need to learn what the hell youre talking about, i was just stating that theres really no point in this because you can just keep eating choc-ice now youre saying random shit like maybe they dont always wanna pk, get ur facts straight before u use ur mouth.
*Achievements*
-Death Zone DCD Leader
-3rd in Mage Hiscores 2B Exp
-172 Combat Level on Heoros1 and Brian
-Hunter, Ricky, and Kyle's Baby Daddy

Quote from: Kyle
Isn't Brian so hot though???

Quote from: Risk Giver
I swear Brian is the best pker in Worldscape

Rivin X

I like this idea, i infact have proposed this too ryan before, but before we add things like this, we have minor, and major improvements too make.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Jake

@Rivin: Yeah, That's fine. I was just thinking that eventually there should be something like this to keep the members entertained.

@Anarkie: You need to stop being a hot head and chill out. Also people not wanting to pk isn't "Random shit". Also my facts are pretty straight forward, There isn't a thing i've said that is, well, bull. If you're going to reply do so in pm.

Dynasty

Quote from: Terror on June 30, 2011, 09:29:55 AM
Worldscape needs real bosses that are actually a challenge. Mainly because there are only two groups you can fit into when you play worldscape, Pker or Rare collector. Eventually the server gets old and repetitive.

Also you could add drops to the bosses. Eg. Having the Kbd an actual challenge and dropping item that are useful like B'Gloves, Obby shield and possibly having a rare drop like a visage.

I guarantee that this would make Worldscape more entertaining and will attract more players.
I completely agree with your idea. Not only bosses. Something along the lines of a new way to play. Rather then just rare collectors or PKers, maybe skillers, or a new game type, ETC.

Anyway, Support. :D

lollol

Quote from: Anarkie on July 05, 2011, 12:23:02 PM
Dude u really need to learn what the hell youre talking about, i was just stating that theres really no point in this because you can just keep eating choc-ice now youre saying random shit like maybe they dont always wanna pk, get ur facts straight before u use ur mouth.
I Actually Say That KBD And This Stuff Should Be Added In A Place Without Chocs Omar, You Can Only Take Pumps With U And U Can't Take More Than 200 Chocs, That Will Really Make It Tough, And If You Die, You Lose Your Stuff, Thats Pretty Cool.

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Jake

Quote from: lollol on July 17, 2011, 07:32:09 PM
Quote from: Anarkie on July 05, 2011, 12:23:02 PM
I Actually Say That KBD And This Stuff Should Be Added In A Place Without Chocs Omar, You Can Only Take Pumps With U And U Can't Take More Than 200 Chocs, That Will Really Make It Tough, And If You Die, You Lose Your Stuff, Thats Pretty Cool.
I'm not sure you can make it so you can only take in a certain amount of choc-ice's. Maybe, before you enter the area where you kill the boss, a man gives you food. That's an idea.