News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Forum Theme/Skin Suggestions

Started by Ry60003333, May 18, 2008, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Well, as you can see the forum is its boring default look.  :'(
This is because I've upgraded it to SMF 2.0 Beta, and our old theme wasn't compatible.  :'(

So, we are now open to suggestions for the theme!  ;D You can find themes at http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/, but remember the Version: for the theme must contain SMF 2.0 Beta!

Post the link to the themes page here, and why you think we should use it!  :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

well all the themes for the beta version pretty much stink i really didn't find any theme that i like... :'(

-Cavallers

Flame

Cavallers

well the second 1 is really ugly a forum of a server i'm admin at has it and it isnt really good.
it has red black and green... can you imagine it??
;)

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on May 18, 2008, 09:55:10 PM
well the second 1 is really ugly a forum of a server i'm admin at has it and it isnt really good.
it has red black and green... can you imagine it??
;)

The black and green one was the first one. ???

And Flame I have BacknBlack, lets see how it looks!

James

Cavallers

yeah i like it too but Jeremy or ry it would be cool if you add the board icons that we had before when there is a new post it's golden and when there wasn't it was just Grey... those icons were awesome  ;D ;D

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Mod James on May 19, 2008, 03:24:28 PM
I like this theme as it is :o.

Yea this is BacknBlack.  :P

Quote from: Cavallers on May 19, 2008, 03:39:18 PM
yeah i like it too but Jeremy or ry it would be cool if you add the board icons that we had before when there is a new post it's golden and when there wasn't it was just Grey... those icons were awesome  ;D ;D
I might be able to copy stuff from the other theme, I'll have to look into theme editing though.

Cavallers

yeah it's really easy you just need the image url

;D ;D

-Cavallers

Zeldagirl

hmm, you guy's have good idea, i can't think of anything  :'(

ooooooh well :P

GOOD luck on finding a good new theme

LOVE YA ALL OVER ON WS

Can't wait to play and see you all in...

WORLDSCAPE BLITZ: the greatest private server.EVER.
- Banned -

Jesus Girl

hmm,well seems to me you guys like boring stuff, im thinking same background maybe some eye catchey show offey pictures here and there,maybe WSB logos in stuff . hmm that a hard one though, hmm like there was a server called  nv scape they customed there chat back here's the thing .....nevermind i can't seem to find the picture but they put things like NV or ENVY,We could put like WS or WORLD in bold ohh nevermind.WORLDSCAPE RULES OTHER SERVERS ARE FOR FOOLS!
HI i Know i've been gone for a long time ,but im back and i'm so syched for WorldScapeBlitz !To everyone i let down(Not many) while I was gone im sorry.But Whatever im back to stay! _\__/ (>.<) \__/_
               I love all!!!(Not realy I hate most of you. lol)

Cavallers

-Cavallers

Max

Maybe something similar to the way the site used to look?

Sorry, just had to suggest it... ?_?

ichigo

well i dont like the idea of paying so i can experiance the best thing in one of the greatest game online. there is probaly some other people that share the same thoutgh as me. im not saying don't put a members thing. but im saying that it will be like most other games i played.
and plz dont judge my spelling, grammer or punctioation. i was in a hurry while typing this.
Ichigo Kurasaki

Voltimolt

stupid question but...
how do u change skin to the custom 1, like these...