Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Pking Improvements?

Started by Rivin X, June 28, 2011, 01:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

Quote from: Jack on July 02, 2011, 09:40:33 AM
Quote from: Joker_ on July 02, 2011, 04:16:23 AM
If Ryan couldn't bring the glitch back..
Hence there is no point of topic unless you add spec.
You used Hence in the wrong situation. And, yes there is points of this topic because things can be brought back like old class. Just not the same.

If you're going to correct someone, atleast look at your posts before correcting someone else's. It's "there is a point in this topic".
Anyways, I think that none should be changed. I like the new pking better but, if we're going to bring back old pking, then there should be food glitching.
Honestly, if there is no food glitching, the old pking would still be like the new pking, taking forever to kill someone. And since it cannot be brought back, I'd say that we should stick with the pking we have right now. That's just my opinion.  :) ;D

Jack

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on July 02, 2011, 10:05:13 AM
If you're going to correct someone, atleast look at your posts before correcting someone else's. It's "there is a point in this topic".
Anyways, I think that none should be changed. I like the new pking better but, if we're going to bring back old pking, then there should be food glitching.
Honestly, if there is no food glitching, the old pking would still be like the new pking, taking forever to kill someone. And since it cannot be brought back, I'd say that we should stick with the pking we have right now. That's just my opinion.  :) ;D
But adding 3 hits is still effective in order to killing someone quicker if the new pking can't be brought back.

Sora

Quote from: Jack on July 02, 2011, 10:17:48 AM
Quote from: Tinyyoshi on July 02, 2011, 10:05:13 AM
But adding 3 hits is still effective in order to killing someone quicker if the new pking can't be brought back.

True, but if glitching can't be brought back, then 3 hits will basically be the only way to kill someone. And, we have already adapted to the new pking. If we bring the old classic back, we will have to adapt to that kind of pking again, which will be kinda confusing. The only thing i want is to lower the hits of the whip because in my opinion, i think it's too strong.

Yoho

You can already 3 hit....

Dench

Most of you who want food glitch back are the people who used to mass on choc so be quiet and sit down. Pking just needs choc to be deleted and the damage of whip lowering.

Joker

Quote from: Connor on July 02, 2011, 12:18:15 PM
Most of you who want food glitch back are the people who used to mass on choc so be quiet and sit down. Pking just needs choc to be deleted and the damage of whip lowering.
I second that...Everyone pks with chocs can't pk..When i started pking I was using pumkins.

Wild

Well i want the food glitch back and im using pumpkins, lol.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Jack

Exactly right, and Pking with Choc needs to be deleted OR!

If you enter the wilderness with it in your inventory It will say "Sorry, no noobs aloud in here with choc-ice."

lollol

Quote from: Joker_ on June 30, 2011, 05:07:46 PM
Quote from: Jack on June 30, 2011, 04:57:00 PM
Quote from: Terror on June 30, 2011, 09:22:14 AM
You can't just fix bits and peaces of the new Pking because it won't be the old Pking, it would be the new version with old features. Just bring the classic one back and you'll get you beloved old players.
The old pking was a glitch.
why not thinking about Bringing the glitch back? One of the best features of Worlscape is the way better,different and best pking style than Runescape and it's private servers..Tbh bringing old pking will Return the old good days when there were 50+ players...And It would be very epic if you brought the old pking back with the new skilling options,It will be epic,Please return it back Ryan we beg you..As we chosen to get classic back,We choose for old pking..And it's not only an advantage for me or a clan or the whole players But it's for the server...I beg you again Ryan..Brind old pking back if it is possible.

PEOPLE CANT YOU JUST UNDRSTAND!?!
Glitches Are Not Done By Purpose, Glitches Are Done By A Coincidence, When The Pk-ing Glitched From Ryan, He Kept It Like That Because People Liked It, And Glitches Cannot Come Back, And If It Can That Would Be Massively Tough, Because Glitches Are Glitches, When Blitz Launched And Classic Closed Then When Classic Launched Again, The Pk-ing Folders In Blitz Came With The Classic Ones By A Mistake, So The Wildy Became Just Like Blitz, Can't You Notice, No Infernal Mage, My Point Is That Old Pk-ing Cannot Come Back, If It Did That Would Be A Miracle.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Jack

Quote from: lollol on July 02, 2011, 07:42:46 PM
PEOPLE CANT YOU JUST UNDRSTAND!?!
Glitches Are Not Done By Purpose, Glitches Are Done By A Coincidence, When The Pk-ing Glitched From Ryan, He Kept It Like That Because People Liked It, And Glitches Cannot Come Back, And If It Can That Would Be Massively Tough.
That's what I've been trying to say the whole time.

Rivin X

Quote from: Joker_ on July 02, 2011, 04:16:23 AM
If Ryan couldn't bring the glitch back..
Hence there is no point of topic unless you add spec.
There is a point in the topic, because there's many things that can be added to pking, not just the spec, such as:

-New Pking equipment, (Godswords, Bandos, Etc)
-Adding Defence
-Adding Prayer
-Adding Specs
-Different Magics
Etc... Hence the reason why i started this topic.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

freak m4n

If we gonna get special attack, why not hotkeys? It's very usefell if you wanna switch. :D

or everyone just prods with whip
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Jack

freak m4n

It means that you only gonna use whip and only whip, so your not gonna use any other weapons.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Jake

Pretty much what happens already due to the fact there is no spec.

This is what should be added:
•Spec.
•Godswords, Bandos Etc.
•Don't make Pumpkins heal your health 100%.
•Make having 135 strength, Attack, Defence actually mean something in Wildy.

Right now as the levels stand you can have 126 strength and hit higher then someone with 135 strength. 135 Strength should also have more consistent high hits, too.