News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Pking Improvements?

Started by Rivin X, June 28, 2011, 01:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

that just proves how smart you are

Rivin X

Quote from: Joker_ on June 30, 2011, 05:07:46 PM
Quote from: Jack on June 30, 2011, 04:57:00 PM
Quote from: Terror on June 30, 2011, 09:22:14 AM
You can't just fix bits and peaces of the new Pking because it won't be the old Pking, it would be the new version with old features. Just bring the classic one back and you'll get you beloved old players.
The old pking was a glitch.
why not thinking about Bringing the glitch back? One of the best features of Worlscape is the way better,different and best pking style than Runescape and it's private servers..Tbh bringing old pking will Return the old good days when there were 50+ players...And It would be very epic if you brought the old pking back with the new skilling options,It will be epic,Please return it back Ryan we beg you..As we chosen to get classic back,We choose for old pking..And it's not only an advantage for me or a clan or the whole players But it's for the server...I beg you again Ryan..Brind old pking back if it is possible.
You can't just bring back the glitch, that glitch was a mistake, and in order to bring back that mistake, ryan would have to undo the 4 years of hard programming work he's put into the server which is highly unlikely going to happen..

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Yoho

Something should be added, maybe like dds spec but you can only use it every 5 mins?

Dug

Quote from: Yoho on July 01, 2011, 08:10:43 AM
Something should be added, maybe like dds spec but you can only use it every 5 mins?
You mean like 1 spec every 5 mins? Is that even possible to program =o?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Yoho

No. The dds special takes 100% and it will take 5 mins to refill.

Jake

Really, the only thing you need to change is the Amount if health a Dds can take off and Blood Blitz having vampirism.

Even if the vampirism of the Blood Blitz isn't as much as it used to be but at least a little bit.

Dug

No dds works fine in my opinion =\.
Oo, so you agree that having spec would be better?
But think about it, with our strength we can hit 90's .
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Annakarl

i dont support  any of this suggestion but hassan we wont hit 90 bec whip max is always like 5 more of the normal hit. and dds still wont hit that much dds is will be like max 64 like 32-32 but i still dont support anything

Jake

It may work 'fine' now,But before it was over powering and it made Pking a hell lot better.

Dug

Omar, when i had 126 str, i hit a total combination of 89, 45-44.

Annakarl

well i hit 56 with dds but the when u had 126 str there was special? <------------>

Joker

If Ryan couldn't bring the glitch back..
Hence there is no point of topic unless you add spec.

Jack

Quote from: Joker_ on July 02, 2011, 04:16:23 AM
If Ryan couldn't bring the glitch back..
Hence there is no point of topic unless you add spec.
You used Hence in the wrong situation. And, yes there is points of this topic because things can be brought back like old class. Just not the same.

Jake

@Topic: Maybe if we had a list of what could be re-added our suggestions could be more realistic and accurate.

@Jack: The text under your picture is wrong.

Jack

Quote from: Terror on July 02, 2011, 09:45:01 AM
@Jack: The text under your picture is wrong.
What do you mean, I don't understand.