News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

People that say...

Started by Jack, June 27, 2011, 11:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

I hate it when you kill someone in the wildy they say "Lag" or they say something like they died because of something. Just if you die you die, you don't need to get all ashamed people die all the time and if you die once it isn't going to affect you so please stop saying it.

Wild

i don't really care when people say that. because i know better.
but sometimes its the truth that people lag.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Daxking

Everyone..... And yes EVERYONE says this, I'm not going to deny not saying it. Sometimes it's true though, well at least if it's not when they're losing lol.

Yoho

Brian

Drunk Mario

I have only said this when I have actually lagged, Which is most of the time.  :-\

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

OMG BRIAN YOU MADE ME LAUGH!
Yes,I hate those people. =D

M I K E

I think its ridicilous to hate on people who say they lagg, you dont have any proof if they lagg for real.

Brian

However, people use that an excuse.

Dug

Just rematch them, end of that -.-
But i see how this is a problem when you stake them at duel, as Brian said, they'd exploit it =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Annakarl

well why would they make excuses in ff well that make no sense a bit u lost and what? no one don't lose but even in real fight he was going to loot if u lost or not so no need for excuses some time i say lag bec its really laggy when am downloading something

Jake

Any, online, game you play there will always be the lag excuse. Cod's the worse game that has the lag excuse. Just laugh and ignore them.

Pride

Quote from: Terror on July 02, 2011, 09:57:29 AM
Any, online, game you play there will always be the lag excuse. Cod's the worse game that has the lag excuse. Just laugh and ignore them.

Or just blame it on the host.