News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Thunderstorms

Started by dieknowsawr, June 23, 2011, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Thunderstorms, I love them , do you like them ? Post your best and or coolest experience with them !

Pride

Quote from: Mute on June 23, 2011, 06:28:30 PM
Thunderstorms mean I have to shut everything off to prevent damage from a possible surge.

^
This.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Program on June 23, 2011, 09:22:35 PM
I like them, but I have to turn off my computer. I want to get one of those surge protection things.

I have that :).

Insomnom

I love storms. Thunderstorms especially.
Like to sit outside in them, or even go for a walk.
It's best when they're late at night when I'm trying to sleep.
Can open up the window and get that nice breeze carrying in the clean smell 'nd just listen to all the sounds. :3 

As a side note, I don't have to turn anything off because we have surge protectors everywhere. o.0
Mainly because.. you need them here or you wouldn't have enough places to plug things up in. Heh.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Yoho

When I was younger lightning struck our house and this ball of lightning was roaming around, my neighbour went in the front door and it almost hit her.

M I K E

Swimming when it was raining like hell, and the thunderstorm was pretty far away :)

The water felt so warm ohh yeah.

Jack

Quote from: Mute on June 24, 2011, 11:53:45 AM
I have 4 of them, one for each plug socket. Each one of the protectors are dead now due to their age. (They wear out eventually, as such they still work fine as extension cables, but useless as surge protectors)
But you are a nerd, joke I love you Luke!

Also, I love Thunderstorms because I love sitting in side and watching movies and eating or playing some xbox and computer.

Dug

Quote from: Jack on June 24, 2011, 11:55:34 AM
Also, I love Thunderstorms because I love sitting in side and watching movies and eating or playing some xbox and computer.
Like that's not what you do all year long  ::).
Anyways, I love anything that's not common, in my old compound when there was a thunderstorm, it was raining as hell and so i went in the compound with just a short and swimming trunks. The football pitch was flooded and because it was made out of clay we had some fun water sliding fun :D. I absolutely love walking in the rain, i even swam in the pool while everyone was telling me "GET THE f*ck OUT HASSAN! YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!"
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jack

Quote from: Program on June 25, 2011, 02:12:00 PM
Hassan, you crazy sonuvagun. ::)
Yes, yes he is.

Also, Hassan I don't do it all you. ;)

Joker

Once there was a thunderstorm,Once there was a very hard voice because of the thunder,I thought it was a bomb...I jumbed..LOL no joke.