News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Chicken can't attack when In-Combat

Started by Jack, June 23, 2011, 07:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

I've noticed recently well ever since the new update that brought random events that when you are In-Combat you are still getting randoms like in 1V1 Fights. I really would like it so that when you are In-Combat and having a fight with someone you can't get a random event. It's really bad when your in a good fight with someone and someone gets a random event and it stops you giving the other person a chance to eat and re-stock. I think we should make it so when we are In-Combat we can't get randoms.

Thanks Ryan!

Dench

If you don't want random events lock your skills, or fight in ::Duel.

Dug

Well, it does also happen to your opponent at times, and it's funnier to see when theirs a clan fight, when all of a sudden you win :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pride

That also means when your training, which is when you're supposed to get randoms.

Jack

Quote from: Pride on June 23, 2011, 12:23:49 PM
That also means when your training, which is when you're supposed to get randoms.
No because he can add a method. Just an example.
isInCombat()

He can have the random event code and in the code he can add something like.

If (!getMyPlayer.isInCombat() {
Random event();
} else {
Random event();
[code]
Which mean they're wont be any randoms when in combat but there will be if you aren't in combat.

dieknowsawr

Ry60003333

Quote from: Mute on June 23, 2011, 05:07:08 PM
That code wont work.
Plus the point of the randoms is to interrupt you, even if you are in combat! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jack

Quote from: Mute on June 23, 2011, 05:07:08 PM
That code wont work.
I know it wouldn't work because he has made his own API and has packaged it and made it for him, I was just giving an idea.

Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 23, 2011, 07:24:21 PM
Plus the point of the randoms is to interrupt you, even if you are in combat! 8)
But then we have to stop in between fights and stuff.

Insomnom

That's the point.
People can bot to train attack skills too.
It's there to prevent botting.
If you don't want it to show up, lock your skills as stated above.
Otherwise I don't think it's going to change.  =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Jack

I guess. Well this can be locked now.

Thanks for everyone's time though.