News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

The sun became Lazy?

Started by Joker, June 22, 2011, 05:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Yes..I just heard,That in the last 2 past years,Sadly the sun became lazy...This means,Every 100 years There will make many storms,Like the Hurricane Katrina storm (Dunno how to spell it) Around the world this will make problems in internet,Railways,etc etc..So..What do you think?

Kevin

You should post more information about this, and it's Hurricane Katrina.

M I K E

Blah, earthquakes and storms have always existh...

Every 100 years? Theres big storms or earthquakes like atleast every 4 years just sayin'..

Joker

No in the past 2 years,The sun became lazy(Somehow),I heard that thing from a program in the T.V which brought that report from USA..
@Kevin: Thanks for the correcting my error.

Dench

I live in England and we hardly suffer from natural disasters so I'm not worried about it.

Insomnom

Is there any way you could find a news article about this somewhere online that we could look at?
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Jack

I live in Australia, Sydney and we never get anything.

Joker

Quote from: Joker_ on June 22, 2011, 05:28:52 PM
Around the world
This is what I heard,And also in Egypt we don't suffer from natural disasters,Thanks to god.

M I K E

Quote from: Joker_ on June 22, 2011, 07:17:34 PM
I heard that thing from a program in the T.V

In Finland like atleast few times a year i see some "World end 2012" shit..

They just want money, and its total bullshit..

Dont believe in those things...

Joker

No..It's a well known program in Egypt...And was from the programs who started egypt's revolution.

M I K E

Quote from: Joker_ on June 23, 2011, 11:13:58 AM
No..It's a well known program in Egypt...And was from the programs who started egypt's revolution.

Naah, they just try to make money..

And why did sun "become lazy" im egypt only lol...?

Dug

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but a few days ago, The middle east, africa, part of asia and i think part of south africa had seen an eclipse, I have some pictures, but can't post them yet :(, [This was a different eclipse, the sun showed the earths shadow on the moon!]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

We had an eclipse in finland also, it has been happening forever, when moon goes behind the sun, thats allways exist sillypants :)

Drunk Mario

How does a Mega-ball-of-gas 'get lazy'? Like He's a couch potato and just feels like chilling for some time?  :o

It's not like it just starts to get less hot and stuff...

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Dunno,I just searched wikipedia and found nothing,Well I was just telling yah.