News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Best Moments,

Started by Joker, June 21, 2011, 03:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Well This topic is about your best moments here,In Worldscape..
Mine was fighting in wildy along with Deathzone against Ryan,Matt and steve's Clan (Enigma).
Post yours. =)

Pride

Hanging out with Jose at the wildy and lumbridge.

M I K E

Propably bullying Jose...  ;D

Dench

Well when I beat you in that war. Then you kept jumping me for like 2 weeks.  ;D

ratman3

Quote from: Joker_ on June 21, 2011, 03:56:27 PM
Well This topic is about your best moments here,In Worldscape..

Post yours. =)

When I found 1b runes on the ground, and thought that I was the richest person in the entire game.

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

lollol

My Best Moment Was When Me,Oscar And Jeremy Were Fighting Enigma And 3 Other Clans,The Best Part Was That We Won ;D ;D
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Jack

Quote from: Program on June 21, 2011, 07:07:35 PM
When I was in Enigma.
Also when I was half asleep and Bill asked me if I'd like to be a forum moderator. Woke me up, haha. :P
And a good job you do as a Moderator!

Daxking

Hmm...
Logging in?  ;)

Flame

Anything I did with Travis, Wyatt or Jose probably. They were always the most fun people to be around

Dug

My best moments, can't be described, just simply being here.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Wild

Getting nice kills on my pure.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Genuine

Watching Daxking get Moderater :) One day after me.

Jack

Quote from: Rory on June 25, 2011, 09:12:54 PM
Watching Daxking get Moderator :) One day after me.
Fix'd your grammar.

Also, one of my other best moments was chilling with Rory, Kate, Cory & Oscar in Lumbridge. and becoming friends with all of them. Ily.

Volcanic Me

Oh my, there's way too many for me. All of the stupid crap that me and Wyatt pulled was always fun. Enigma was one of my favorite things ever in this community. There's just so many little things that made my time here worth it, despite Jeremy's general bullshit.

@Off-topic: KATIE!@!$#%&*O(P*^&%$# HAI!@#$%&*O&^*%&$^#%@$#!

I K3 Dubstep

Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."