News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Range/Def Skill Fixes?

Started by Sweet Tea, June 19, 2011, 01:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Tea

Range is by far limited as compared to other skills such as magic, or melee. I think maybe range should have the ability to do greater damage than it does.
Defence should also do more in PvP. As in people should hit more 0s. I beleive this would make for longer fights and better KOs.
Thanks for listening!

-Sweet Tea
Desensitize yourself to everything. Isn't that what it's all about?

Pride

The magic bow hits the appropriate hits...

Also, the fights can already last over 10 minutes. I don't think we want them that much longer.

M I K E

Nice post Program^^

Its kinda lame that you can hit 60s with melee but really low with Ranged and training is slower, Ry should change the range bonuses or something...

It would also be cool to tribrid ;)

Francis

What's the point of playing a game if ALL the skills are easy? Ryan already changed the range bonus because it was way to easy to train range and he reset everyone with 135. Why would he bring it back up again?
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Daxking

I agree to the range part in this. I want range to hit higher, because it's mostly just used to kill the people that stand 10 feet back barraging. It would be nice to be able to hit high and maintain a fight with ranging.

Pride

If the range bonus actually made you hit higher, that would be nice.

unsweet tea

Yeah, it would be better if range hit higher. Why should melee and mage be so much better than range? Right now, I think range is pretty much useless to train.

Sweet Tea

Maybe range should do more core damage. Anyone can see that holding up a fight with only range is nearly impossible against somebody using a whip. And, if the only decent range weapon is going to be the magic shortbow, then it should maybe do a little more damage.
Desensitize yourself to everything. Isn't that what it's all about?

Barrage pker

Yes, exactly what I was thinking Sweet Tea. The core damage should be a little higher, you shouldnt have to use a special attack or pots to hit high.

Dug

Well the special attack is not released yet, but maybe the special attack could enhance your range damage in a way?
Perhaps, after using special attack with a magic bow, the damage ratio could increase?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Dug on June 20, 2011, 10:17:31 AM
Well the special attack is not released yet, but maybe the special attack could enhance your range damage in a way?
Perhaps, after using special attack with a magic bow, the damage ratio could increase?
That's a good plan i think.  8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Quote from: Dug on June 20, 2011, 10:17:31 AM
Tbh,Anything wasn't released or in the original runescape,Couldn't be apply here right?
Correct me if I am wrong pLoX.

Pride

My max hit so far with the magic bow is like 24, and it should be a lot higher with the range equipment that I wear.

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Joker

I mean thingys aren't released on Runescape can't be released here.