News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

In-Game Rules need to be updated

Started by Jack, June 19, 2011, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Rule 1: Offensive Language

By playing our server you agree to not use any language that could be considered offensive, racist, obscene or otherwise inappropriate. This includes swearing.

If you are the victim of serious abuse such as receiving racist remarks, harassment or obscene and vulgar language, please report them to us using the in-game Report Abuse button which can be found in the chat interface.

What is spamming, and how do I report for it?

Spamming and/or flooding the chat window is to fill the chat window with unnecessary text. This is also an offence and is disruptive and unfair on other players as it makes it more difficult for them to communicate and trade with each other. Please report this offence under 'Offensive Language'.

Yell Channel:
Any misuse of the Yell Channel is a muteable offense. The Yell Channel is designed to notify players that you are selling, or buying an item. You can also use the Yell Channel to notify players of events, such as; Castle Wars, FunPk, or advertising to come to the Wildy. Player Moderator's are allowed to use the Yell Channel to make announcements, and to notify players individually, or as a whole, of anything they feel suitable.

Rule 2: Item Scamming

To keep a pleasant, and honest atmosphere In-Game you must not scam or deceive other players. Please note that by lying to other players for your own personal gain is not in the spirit of fair play either.

Is it considered scamming when I ask for a lot of gold for an item?

It is not considered a scam to ask for large amounts of money for an item, but we do advise you it's not in the spirit of the game to intentionally over-price other players. It is not our intention to set limits on what players can trade, and we never will. It is in the player's best interest to ensure they are paying a decent price for an item. We would suggest doing research prior to trading by using the forums or talking to other players that you can trust.

I logged/lagged out, and so did the player I was trading. Our items are gone, what do I do!?

Please note that this is NOT item scamming, and please do not report the player for this. If you both log out/lag out, then that is an error on the servers behalf and nothing can be done. If you do lose items please do not demand for a refund because you will not be refunded your lost items.

Rule 3: Password Scamming

Asking or trying to trick or persuade another player to give you their password for any reason is against the rules and will not be tolerated.

When PIN numbers are implemented this rule will fall under that category. If a player, in anyway, asks for your PIN or password please use the 'Report Abuse' feature, and report the offending player for Password Scamming. Please do not give out this information under any circumstance unless otherwise stated in Rule 5 below.

Rule 4: Bug Abuse

You as the player must not use or attempt to use any cheats or errors which you find in our game. Any exploits which you find must be immediately reported to AllGoFree Staff through Live Help, or personally contact a Staff Member In-Game. If you see any player obviously using an exploit, this could include killing players anywhere, or duplicating, then please use the 'Report Abuse' feature. This can include players admitting guilt, and/or acknowledging that they know how to duplicate, or 'hack'.

Rule 5: AllGoFree Staff Impersonation

You should not attempt to impersonate AllGoFree Staff in any way, for any reason. This not only breaks this rule, but it infringes on the agreement you agreed to upon playing and using this website and services.

AllGoFree Staff have a gold crown next to their name when speaking In-Game. Anyone who does not have a gold crown next to their name is not AllGoFree Staff. This applies to both private chat and general in-game chat.

What if a player with a gold crown asks for my password In-Game?

Please provide any information the AllGoFree Staff Member requests. AllGoFree Staff will never ask you for any personal details. This can include where you live, your phone number, your email, your cell phone number, your real name, or anything personal that is outside of the game.

Here is a short list of all of the AllGoFree Staff Member's In-Game for easy reference.

Owners of AllgoFree:
Jeremy.
Ry60003333.

AllGoFree Staff Members:
Mod Sean. (Head of Staff Team Operations)
Triniboy.
Mooshu.
Mod Dichach.

Rule 6: Account Sharing/Trading

Please note that accounts need to be used by no more than one person at any given time. The only person who should play on an account is the account creator. Sharing accounts can give player's unfair advantages over all of the other players in the game.

Account Trading is applicable to this rule because trading accounts to others that did not earn them is also an unfair advantage over all of the other players. This includes trading Worldscape accounts, Runescape accounts, real money, coins in the game, etc. This should NOT be done at anytime whatsoever. If you witness  anybody Account Sharing/Trading, then please report them using the 'Report Abuse' feature located at the bottom right on the game interface.

Rule 7: Advert Blocking Software

You must not deliberately block or hide the adverts which appear all over our website.
If you have advert blocking software please prevent it from blocking adverts on our website. The adverts above the game are what enable us to keep it running, after all!

Rule 8: Encouraging Others To Break the Rules

1-Attempting to convince other players that the Rules of Conduct are different from what they actually are.
2-Trying to get a reaction from another player by using offensive language against them.
3-Advertising or linking to other RSPS website.
4-Encouraging others to abuse bugs - any bugs found should be reported to us immediately.

Rule 9: Multiple Logging-in

Not enforced. Updated June 13th, of 2010.

Rule 10: Macro

Any type of automation program is prohibited to be used on this website/game.

Macroing ruins the game for everyone else. We don't want some players having an unfair advantage and filling up all the best training spots with bots. This game is designed to be enjoyed by humans, not bots.

Quote from: JackHere is a short list of all of the AllGoFree Staff Member's In-Game for easy reference.
Owners of AllgoFree:
Jeremy.
Ry60003333.

AllGoFree Staff Members:
Mod Sean. (Head of Staff Team Operations)
Triniboy.
Mooshu.
Mod Dichach.

All the members with the red names aren't that position anymore, there demoted or banned or a different position. This needs to be fixed.

Link to Game Rules: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.0.html
Link to Staff List: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php?action=staff

Jack

Quote from: Program on June 19, 2011, 01:12:03 AM
You didn't really need to paste the whole rules in, did you? ...
I'm trying to help the community, you don't need to hate on me for every little thing I do. I'm helping, if i didn't want to help I wouldn't of posted now don't hate on me for no reason. It isn't fair.

Jack

I'm not trying to fight or course havoc but you could simply change it because your a Forum Moderator. I think there was no use to say:

Quote from: Program on June 19, 2011, 01:12:03 AM
You didn't really need to paste the whole rules in, did you? ...
When you could have just modified it yourself.

Lets be friends and stop fighting. :)

Pride

Mod Sean is still Head Administrator...

Joker

Well,Not trying to flame but,That's actually non of your buisness...And if you want to help us,Send that post in Sean's or danny's or any other Admin/Owner to their PMS..It's not you who decide to update the rules or not.
Nuff said.

Drunk Mario

There are a couple other things that aren't updated anymore. No one really will look at the staff members on there, they will look at the staff list.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 19, 2011, 04:59:29 PM
There are a couple other things that aren't updated anymore. No one really will look at the staff members on there, they will look at the staff list.
That's partialy true.
Jack, i think what Aaron was trying to say was that it would make it easier for people to see the changes that need to be met if you didn't include the items that should remain the same =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Bill

It's not that big of a deal how he addresses the issue. Whatever, it's all updated now. Thank you for pointing it out, Jack.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........